Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

While I doubt that there will be a third season, I can see such a season explore Harley and Ivy's relationship. However, given that Harley herself stated that she's a bit an attention-deficit psycho, I do not think that the relationship will last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    While I doubt that there will be a third season, I can see such a season explore Harley and Ivy's relationship. However, given that Harley herself stated that she's a bit an attention-deficit psycho, I do not think that the relationship will last very long.
    The creators said that if they get a third season there won't be a lot of relationship drama for Harley and Ivy.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

thank god, when when there wasn't an announcement at fandome I was losing hope.

Happy to see it renewed
    HBO Max is renews all its animated shows like close enough and infinite train quickly so that was the precedent so I was kinda shocked to not see Harley Quinn get renewed yet
    I wonder what season 3 will be about probably won't see it til 2022

I think this was pretty much inevitable, so it's good to see them finally confirm it .

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I am beyond relieved. I just adore the ever loving hell out of this deranged, wonderful little show.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Amazing Member

Default Heard harley quinn season 3 won't come out until november any truth to this

hey guys i just read that harley quinn won't be coming back until november 2022 i can wait patiently like the next man but that still seems like a long time even for an animated series that's as good as this one is but what do you guys think do you think that's too long or are you prepared to wait patiently i say as long as the show stays a quality series i feel similarly about the boys and the umbrella academy don't really care when they come out as long as they have quality episodes i'm good.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I just wonder what this means for the comics series based on this series, which picks up right at the end of season 2. Will it be considered "fanfic" to be overwritten by season 3, or will it be a "parallel canon" that delves into the Harley/Ivy relationship more than the show is planned to?

BANNED

I hope the third season does it's best to 'fix' Pam and Kite. They don't have to get back together, but their relationship was unique and far better realized than whatever Harley and Pam's infatuation with each other is supposed to be. There's a reason DC never commit to Pam/Ivy in the books and it's because there's not all that much to come out of it. The comic tie-in, which is awful, demonstrates the lack of creativity with the pair.

It'd be great if the show could make them all poly so Kite could have a chance again. Hell yeah.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 02-22-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I just wonder what this means for the comics series based on this series, which picks up right at the end of season 2. Will it be considered "fanfic" to be overwritten by season 3, or will it be a "parallel canon" that delves into the Harley/Ivy relationship more than the show is planned to?
    I think it's going to be parallel canon. Maybe not outright non-canon, but I don't think season 3 will acknowledge it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I hope the third season does it's best to 'fix' Pam and Kite. They don't have to get back together, but their relationship was unique and far better realized than whatever Harley and Pam's infatuation with each other is supposed to be. There's a reason DC never commit to Pam/Ivy in the books and it's because there's not all that much to come out of it. The comic tie-in, which is awful, demonstrates the lack of creativity with the pair.

It'd be great if the show could make them all poly so Kite could have a chance again. Hell yeah.
    Kite Man deserved better.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post

I always figured the comics never committed because they were clearly friends with benefits. Making them an actual couple has a limited self life.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I always figured the comics never committed because they were clearly friends with benefits. Making them an actual couple has a limited self life.
    That's more or less what they were in the DCAU with the added benefit of being "gal pals."

Amazing Member

Heard season 3 of the show will be premiering on nov 21, 2022 any validity to this rumor

Caught up with the new episodes. I still really enjoy it, but it feels like Harley is a supporting character in her own show. She's been so eager to please Poison Ivy that it's Ivy driving most of the action, there's more screentime for Batfamily subplots, and then we got an all-Joker episode where Harley is only in the last scene and doesn't get any lines.

I think this last one did a much better job letting Harley do her own thing.