Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That felt like a huge curveball. Why would Bruce commit tax fraud?
    To cover up his Batman expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Has this Nightwing been part of the Titans? Given Garfield's appearance here, I wasn't sure there even was supposed to be a Titans team.
    I think he mentioned being part of the Titans in the first episode. Damian mentioned all of the Titans having archenemies except him in season 1.
    It could be interesting. Enemies on the clock but lovers off the clock?
    The new BatCat ?
    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    To cover up his Batman expenses.
    And Joker, presuming he still remembers Bruce being Batman, probably exploited that knowledge to bust him.

I just wonder if the writers intended for us to side with Joker here because the series has kind of run on "rich people suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just wonder if the writers intended for us to side with Joker here because the series has kind of run on "rich people suck."
    Well, that was the theme for the last Batman movie as well as the Nolan movies, (and the various "aristocrat turned hero of the people" heroes who inspired Batman) so it's just falling in line with media's depiction of Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well, that was the theme for the last Batman movie as well as the Nolan movies, (and the various "aristocrat turned hero of the people" heroes who inspired Batman) so it's just falling in line with media's depiction of Gotham.
    Can't wait to see how they handle the new Zorro .

Now that was some special! We saw a whole new side of Bane.

Naturally, Harley went overboard when Ivy wasn't into it. I hope they don't keep hitting this same note in their relationship too much. This was pretty much all this past season. At least that flashback was sweet.

Not the first time a piece of Clayface broke off him and gained sentience, but it was the first time two bits of him fell in love. I liked Selina sneaking candy into prison for Bruce.

John Stamos as Etrigan was awesome.

I was disappointed in the special. I usually lol at some of their jokes, but for whatever reason I just didn't find this one funny. (and I love their version of Bane)

What was the framing device for all the couples supposed to be? It felt like Superman was talking as if it was common knowledge that he's Clark Kent, so was it some kind of non-public confessional?

Ivy has the patience of a Saint. Like, I get it, she loves Harley and Harley was the only person that was kind to her in her darkest moments and was there for her (even if she was more focused on a man at the time), but Harley is so often irresponsible, refuses to listen, super high-maintenance, very excessive in how she expresses herself and acts, and constantly messes stuff up. I feel like she's really hard to handle as a girlfriend. And that was before she inadvertently helped get their favorite restaurant destroyed.

Was that waiter in on the act or did Harley genuinely get an innocent person killed for her Valentine's Day show for Ivy? And then she robs a guy and a couple of their carriage ride. Also she just basically orchestrated it so Ivy could kill some oil company exec. Why does the Batfamily want to work with her again?

I get that this version of Clayface is more of an actor than a fighter, but how does Clayface lose to Captain Boomerang? Also I feel like they should explore how the pieces of him somehow always become sentient when they detach from his body.

Darkseid was at an RNC convention? Is that woman based off a Fox pundit?

Is Selina going to kick them out after the mess they made of her apartment?

You'd think the Riddler would be equally frustrated about a lack of proper grammar.

I wonder what Jason Blood thinks of Etrigan running a magic sex shop? Though it was kind of neat that they went with a more old school rhyming scheme for him.

It's kind of amazing that Hawkman and Hawkgirl worked out as well as they did considering they brought up how Chay-Ara didn't really have a choice but to marry Khufu.

Hey, they had Korra voice Mera! And they went with the modern origin of her being raised to kill Aquaman! Although the way her eyes twitched after she talked about them getting married only a year after meeting says she thinks maybe they got hitched a bit too quickly...

I didn't need to see a giant naked Bane humping buildings. I actually would've rather just seen him and the dominatrix having a nice dinner together.

Cool that they acknowledged some obscure DC romances, like Killer Croc and Enchantress as well as Zatanna and Flash.

Was all that sex really consensual? I mean, people had their inhibitions unwillingly and were controlled by pheromones to start a city-wide orgy. I feel like that kind of muddles the issue of consent.

What was the framing device for all the couples supposed to be? It felt like Superman was talking as if it was common knowledge that he's Clark Kent, so was it some kind of non-public confessional?

Ivy has the patience of a Saint. Like, I get it, she loves Harley and Harley was the only person that was kind to her in her darkest moments and was there for her (even if she was more focused on a man at the time), but Harley is so often irresponsible, refuses to listen, super high-maintenance, very excessive in how she expresses herself and acts, and constantly messes stuff up. I feel like she's really hard to handle as a girlfriend. And that was before she inadvertently helped get their favorite restaurant destroyed.

Was that waiter in on the act or did Harley genuinely get an innocent person killed for her Valentine's Day show for Ivy? And then she robs a guy and a couple of their carriage ride. Also she just basically orchestrated it so Ivy could kill some oil company exec. Why does the Batfamily want to work with her again?

I get that this version of Clayface is more of an actor than a fighter, but how does Clayface lose to Captain Boomerang? Also I feel like they should explore how the pieces of him somehow always become sentient when they detach from his body.

Is Selina going to kick them out after the mess they made of her apartment?

You'd think the Riddler would be equally frustrated about a lack of proper grammar.

I wonder what Jason Blood thinks of Etrigan running a magic sex shop? Though it was kind of neat that they went with a more old school rhyming scheme for him.

It's kind of amazing that Hawkman and Hawkgirl worked out as well as they did considering they brought up how Chay-Ara didn't really have a choice but to marry Khufu.

Hey, they had Korra voice Mera! And they went with the modern origin of her being raised to kill Aquaman! Although the way her eyes twitched after she talked about them getting married only a year after meeting says she thinks maybe they got hitched a bit too quickly...

I didn't need to see a giant naked Bane humping buildings. I actually would've rather just seen him and the dominatrix having a nice dinner together.

Cool that they acknowledged some obscure DC romances, like Killer Croc and Enchantress as well as Zatanna and Flash.

Was all that sex really consensual? I mean, people had their inhibitions unwillingly and were controlled by pheromones to start a city-wide orgy. I feel like that kind of muddles the issue of consent.
    That's a lot of thinking for an over the top cartoon meant to poke fun at a lot of things...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    That's a lot of thinking for an over the top cartoon meant to poke fun at a lot of things...
    Yeah, but that's what I live for .

So are Harley and Ivy going to be sort of like the old "Sam and Ralph" Warner Bros. cartoons? Where the wolf and sheepdog are amicable off the clock and only start fighting after they punch in for work?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

How come Lobo hasn't made an appearance on this show yet. It's practically tailor-made for him.

Incredible Member

And that was before she inadvertently helped get their favorite restaurant destroyed.

Was that waiter in on the act or did Harley genuinely get an innocent person killed for her Valentine's Day show for Ivy?

II wonder what Jason Blood thinks of Etrigan running a magic sex shop? Though it was kind of neat that they went with a more old school rhyming scheme for him.

The spell interacting with Ivy's powers was unforeseeable and Giant Bane was his own fault. Harley's V-day plan was great.

One of the robbers she hired seems to have died in the car crash too.

That woman was Melania Trump.

I was probably a regular magic shop that has a adult section. Jason would be cool with that.

Harley was the only one who called it consensual and her judgement may be different from everyone else's.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The spell interacting with Ivy's powers was unforeseeable and Giant Bane was his own fault. Harley's V-day plan was great.
    True, but Harley did initiate it. Giant Bane wouldn't have been stomping around or humping buildings as much if he wasn't running on horniness.

Her V-Day plan was great up until she doubled down on it because she was too pushy/couldn't leave well enough alone.
    Good to know the Batfamily is totally okay with Harley's level of collateral damage for her girlfriend!
    Ah, that makes sense.
    I was probably a regular magic shop that has a adult section. Jason would be cool with that.
    For Jason's sake, I hope so .
    Harley was the only one who called it consensual and her judgement may be different from everyone else's.
    Ivy seemed to agree with her though. But they're both pretty biased as villains.

Incredible Member

That was kimberly guilfoyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post

Incredible Member

Good to know the Batfamily is totally okay with Harley's level of collateral damage for her girlfriend!
    They live in a Gotham where the Legion of Doom has a public headquarters, villains have award shows, and the Joker is the mayor. Standards are a bit different in this part of the multiverse.

And no one is giving Harley credit for inventing an apparently amazing new dish whose recipe is worth killing for?
    Sounds perfect.