Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I don't doubt that's why when the show starts, she's helping Joker rip off criminals, rather than taking part in one of Joker's "mass murder for shits and giggles" kind of plans.
    Are they not killing everyone on that boat? Joker literally rips off a guy's face he's wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Are they not killing everyone on that boat? Joker literally rips off a guy's face he's wearing.
    It probably didn't count because she viewed them as rich, fat, scumbags.

Although I wonder if she cared when King Shark bit that dude's head off. Or when Frank ate an entire family.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It probably didn't count because she viewed them as rich, fat, scumbags.

Although I wonder if she cared when King Shark bit that dude's head off. Or when Frank ate an entire family.
    Being an asshole doesn't stop someone from being innocent. Unless everyone on the boat was a white collar criminal they would count as innocent.

Incredible Member

This show is hilarious every week and it's funny that they try to paint the Queen of Fables as worse than the other villains. Harley isn't innocent lol

Damn episode 7 was brutal.
    I really, really wanted Queen of Fables to die tbh.

Jason Praxis looks like he stepped out of a 90s comic

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    He did. Lol. He was a member of the Congolmerate in the 90's. They kept his original look and everything.

Also never thought I would see the Queen of Fables in an animated TV show!

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Never in a million years would I have thought we'd ever see him again anywhere, let alone animated. Who's next - Kid Slick?

Never in a million years would I have thought we'd ever see him again anywhere, let alone animated. Who's next - Kid Slick?
    I've been pleasantly surprised by the obscure pulls this show has been pulling off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've been pleasantly surprised by the obscure pulls this show has been pulling off.
    I don't know if anything will beat Animal-Vegetable-Mineral-Man in "Doom Patrol" though.

Incredible Member

Just saw episode 10 and the ending part with Bane is hilarious. Bane truly is the gift that keeps on giving in this show haha

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJunkie21 View Post
    Just saw episode 10 and the ending part with Bane is hilarious. Bane truly is the gift that keeps on giving in this show haha
    I can't imagine this show without Bane now .

I literally laughed out loud when Bane tripped over the chair. I love their interpretation of him as a man-child who vows to blow up anything that upsets him. (and of course that voice is comedy gold)

In general, I really appreciate how they have Harley falling back into old patterns and really not being able to pull away from the Joker even after her "emancipation." This whole season seems to be about her actually moving past him, which for anyone is a complicated and drawn out process, and sometimes includes backsliding. They are really setting a high bar for the movie in my mind, which I am afraid will treat the breakup in a much more simplistic and not as satisfying way. Same with her building her own crew - this gang is terrific and I hope the BoP in the movie have half the chemistry of her cartoon crew.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want this version of Bane to have his own show. The man is comedy gold.

Incredible Member

I literally laughed out loud when Bane tripped over the chair. I love their interpretation of him as a man-child who vows to blow up anything that upsets him. (and of course that voice is comedy gold)

In general, I really appreciate how they have Harley falling back into old patterns and really not being able to pull away from the Joker even after her "emancipation." This whole season seems to be about her actually moving past him, which for anyone is a complicated and drawn out process, and sometimes includes backsliding. They are really setting a high bar for the movie in my mind, which I am afraid will treat the breakup in a much more simplistic and not as satisfying way. Same with her building her own crew - this gang is terrific and I hope the BoP in the movie have half the chemistry of her cartoon crew.
    I like that they are having her backslide as well because in most abusive relationships that's what occurs. Even though it's a comedy series, its accurately highlighting what real people go through during breakups and how they go through multiple emotions and how someone can take one step forward then two steps back. IMO that showcases good story direction and writing.