View Poll Results: How were the 2010s decade (2010-2019) for Clark?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • A = excellent

1 2.22%
  • B = satisfying

6 13.33%
  • C = average

16 35.56%
  • D = disappointing

17 37.78%
  • F = abysmal

5 11.11%
  • I = incomplete (haven't experienced enough to judge)

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I just read Smashes the Klan, and.....you know how at the end of the school year when the teacher would offer some extra credit and you had to do it, and knock it out of the park to pass, because you spent the whole year drawing in your notebook and chasing girls instead of studying?

Smashes the Klan is that extra credit, coming in right here at the end of the decade. Like, I almost want to change my vote and bring it up a letter grade because of this issue.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Censorship Sucks

New 52 was tolerable. Some of the stories were decent.
    I loved Rebirth. That really got me collecting and buying the books the day they came out to see what happened next.
    Dan Jurgens was awesome. Weird thing happened at Action Comics #999...it was like both books vanished and I have not read one since. Oh well.
    Should they ever start reprinting Superman and Action Comics again, I will be happy to check it out.