Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    No, Wonder Woman typically can't run as fast as Cheetah. But in terms of effective combat/reaction speed is Wonder Woman(who also fought Cheetah in that story iirc) certainly faster than Supergirl, and even more so than Donna Troy.
    Idk about that. She's certainly slower than Superman in combat speed, and she explicitly said Karen was as fast, just not as trained. By feats, I expect the difference is minimal

I'm not 100% sure, i think it was around that era but before Zoom unlocked Cheetah's speed(i wouldn't bet on it though).
    I'm guessing it is after that since Return of Donna Troy ended after the Flash/WW story and that's the Kara Supergirl outfit so it can't be earlier than 2005

The problem here being using Cheetah as a marker for anything since she's way faster than WW too at this point

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Idk about that. She's certainly slower than Superman in combat speed, and she explicitly said Karen was as fast, just not as trained. By feats, I expect the difference is minimal

I'm guessing it is after that since Return of Donna Troy ended after the Flash/WW story and that's the Kara Supergirl outfit so it can't be earlier than 2005
    Superman was much faster in terms of flying speed but in terms of effective combat speed was it not quite like that, i think Supergirl was also faster than her in regards of flying speed. Well there was a huge gap between the point where Wonder Woman was strongly holding back and not even using her skill against Powergirl for some reason, and the point where she remembered to use her skill after which this happened:

I don't find Supergirls effective combat/reaction speed feats nearly that close and even her and Powergirl together have not nearly that many to be honest, but to be fair just like Superman has more of them than Wonder Woman by being higher on DC's priority list is the same of course true for her in a comparison with Supergirl and even more so Powergirl.

Possibly, i will try to check on this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    The problem here being using Cheetah as a marker for anything since she's way faster than WW too at this point
    Where is the problem with that? Cheetah is the contestant for running speed here not Wonder Woman, she was just able to hang with her in terms of effective combat/reaction speed which isn't very important for any of these rounds.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 10-11-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Probably Jesse Quick.

BANNED

I wonder where the Matrix Supergirl, Strange Visitor, Avery, Ms. Martian etc. would fit on the list.