Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I agree - seasons and holidays don't count. Some have Christmas issues almost every real-world year.

For me, I just want everyone to age at the same rate. I'm even willing to forgive pregnancies that take less time than they should (like 10 real-world issues, while only weeks pass in another comic and no one has a birthday) if the kids would just age properly once born.

The last one/cousin version of Supergirl? May 2004, according the wiki.
    Thanks. Let's see... the corresponding event to that is... a year before Infinite Crisis. The year before Infinite Crisis in this new timeline is empty, but there's a lot of event for the Superfamily from Zero Hour until Identity Crisis.

I think I see "Jon Kent Born" under Identity Crisis... that's 3 years after Damian, and 10 years before Rebirth. Yeah, that's him. It could be wrong since it's blurry, but the dates match.

Oh! I think it's right under him! It looks something like "Supergirl Reborn"

I'm not 100% sure, but again, this is what I'd do if I'm DC.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-05-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Thanks. Let's see... the corresponding event to that is... a year before Infinite Crisis. The year before Infinite Crisis in this new timeline is empty, but there's a lot of event for the Superfamily from Zero Hour until Identity Crisis.

I think I see "Jon Kent Born" under Identity Crisis... that's 3 years after Damian, and 10 years before Rebirth. Yeah, that's him. It could be wrong since it's blurry, but the dates match.

Good find. So if it says that, can we expect Supergirl to be at least 23 in the present day (can't seeing her reborn younger than 13) and maybe as much as 32 (was on Earth 7 years before death, so 22 at death with original age of 15, resurrected same age then 10 years of aging since Jon's birth?)

Boisterously Confused

Amazing thing: 35 years later, we're just now realizing that erasing history is bad for a comics continuity..

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Amazing thing: 35 years later, we're just now realizing that erasing history is bad for a comics continuity..
    Yeah, but they're still re-arranging and changing some things. And other things may well still be erased.

I like discussing this timeline (I like timelines in general), but I still don't know how it really works, since it can't be end-to-end-all-same-continuity.

I'm adding those two in blue. I kind of can see the one about Jon a little bit, but I cannot read the one about Kara.

I'm already working through the gen 2 picture. I'll post it before I go to bed, even if I'm ot finished with it, just in case you guys want to comment something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm adding those two in full blue. I kind of can see the one about Jon a little bit, but I cannot read the one about Kara.

I'm already working through the gen 2 picture. I'll post it before I go to bed, even if I'm ot finished with it, just in case you guys want to comment something.
    Have any particular disagreement with what Bleeding Cool has? I think Gen 2, year 10 might be Diana (not Donna) loses powers, but am not sure.

Have any particular disagreement with what Bleeding Cool has? I think Gen 2, year 10 might be Diana (not Donna) loses powers, but am not sure.
    Yeah, I already found that. It's the fashion designer secret agent Diana Prince era

Yeah, I already found that. It's the fashion designer secret agent Diana Prince era
    Cool. Sorry for repeats. I read the threads, but forget which comments are associated with which users (or even which thread they are on, sometimes).

I'm still like at year 3: so far, nothing that goes against what I see. I think there is something Joker related in Year 2 for Batman, though.

I think for that bit in Year 10, Diana fits better than Donna: it definitely ends in NA, but the first half of the name seems more "spiky" than a DON would be.

I'm still like at year 3: so far, nothing that goes against what I see. I think there is something Joker related in Year 2 for Batman, though.
    I think I see Catwoman too. Third line.

It looks like

word word
    debut - Joker
    Catwoman
    word
    word
    -
    Year Two

Batman villains debut? Rogues gallery debut?

I think I see Catwoman too. Third line.

It looks like

word word
    debut - Joker
    Catwoman
    word
    word
    -
    Year Two

Batman villains debut? Rogues gallery debut?
    It is the debut of the Rogues for Flash, it seems.
    BC says that there is an entry for Sinestro in the green row, too, but I don't see it at all.
    Maybe that's the year in which most villains debut.

EDIT: PENGUIN is readable there, too.
    EDIT2: could be "ROGUES GOTHAM" maybe. Ah! The Flash ones are in Year 3, my bad.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-05-2019 at 06:26 PM.

It is the debut of the Rogues for Flash, it seems.
    BC says that there is an entry for Sinestro in the green row, too, but I don't see it at all.
    Maybe that's the year in which most villains debut.

EDIT: PENGUIN is readable there, too.
    EDIT2: could be "ROGUES GOTHAM" maybe. Ah! The Flash ones are in Year 3, my bad.
    I saw the Sinestro one.

Oh, now that you mention it I can see Penguin too. Under Catwoman right?

I think the Superman one is the same
    Rogues Gallery
    debut
    Name
    Name
    Name

Then in Year 3 under Dick Grayson debuts as Robin
    World's
    Finest
    Batman &
    Superman
    debut

It's the exact same words in both the Batman and Superman row.

Oh yeah I saw The Rogues Debut under Wally West debut as Kid Flash

Next to that, in Year 2
    Barry Allen debuts as The Flash - Year One

So the current Flash Year One is canon, they just place it there.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-05-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Let's talk about [redacted], just because we can. Obviously, they don't want to tell use what happens, so does anyone have speculation?

Batman - Gen 1, Year 6, same year Thomas and Martha [do something] - same year as redacted Justice League entry. Gen 3, year 14 same year as Final Crisis
    Wonder Woman - Gen 1, Year 3. Alan and Jay join JSA that year, so that could be it. Can't tell if Steve is mentioned later, so he could die for a while, too.
    The Flash - Gen 1, year 18. This is the year the Senate bans superheroes, the JSA disbands, etc.
    Justice League - Gen 1, Year 6 - same year as redacted Batman entry
    Other (last line, not sure how reads) - year 24, same year Challengers of Unknown formed. Also Gen 2, year 3, same as Aquaman
    Superman - Gen 2, Year 8 same year Supergirl arrives?
    GA/GL/BC - Gen 2, year 11 same year Iris is killed and Batgirl debuts? Gen 2, year 15 same as COIE. Gen 3, year 5 same as Kyle debuts and Dinah joins BoP. Again in gen 3 year 13
    Aquaman - Gen 2, year 3, same as Other redacted. A year after he debuts and before he joins JLA
    Fawcett/Charleston/Quality - Gen 3, year 14 same as Damian debuts and Final Crisis
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-05-2019 at 06:49 PM. Reason: getting married and dying are two different things

Let's talk about [redacted], just because we can. Obviously, they don't want to tell use what happens, so does anyone have speculation?

Batman - Gen 1, Year 6, same year Thomas and Martha killed - same year as redacted Justice League entry. Gen 3, year 14 same year as Final Crisis
    Wonder Woman - Gen 1, Year 3. Alan and Jay join JSA that year, so that could be it. Can't tell if Steve is mentioned later, so he could die for a while, too.
    The Flash - Gen 1, year 18. This is the year the Senate bans superheroes, the JSA disbands, etc.
    Justice League - Gen 1, Year 6 - same year as redacted Batman entry
    Other (last line, not sure how reads) - year 24, same year Challengers of Unknown formed. Also Gen 2, year 3, same as Aquaman
    Superman - Gen 2, Year 8 same year Supergirl arrives?
    GA/GL/BC - Gen 2, year 11 same year Iris is killed and Batgirl debuts? Gen 2, year 15 same as COIE. Gen 3, year 5 same as Kyle debuts and Dinah joins BoP. Again in gen 3 year 13
    Aquaman - Gen 2, year 3, same as Other redacted. A year after he debuts and before he joins JLA
    Fawcett/Charleston/Quality - Gen 3, year 14 same as Damian debuts and Final Crisis
    Gen 1 Year 6 is Thomas and Martha Wayne marry, I think. I can't read "marry" but their death in Year 16 matches Bruce age 10.

I wonder what happened there.

Gen 1 Year 6 is Thomas and Martha Wayne marry, I think. I can't read "marry" but their death in Year 16 matches Bruce age 10.
    My bad. I'll edit. Though if Bruce is 10 when they die in year 16, maybe he has a twin (scary Cobalt Blue thoughts, and there was a Thomas Jr. at one point).
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-05-2019 at 06:50 PM.