Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That's so unnecessary complicated.

Where Jon is mentioned? The 3rd Gen. Superman timeline is mostly unreadable. There's Public Enemy in it, I think, and not much else is really visible.
    Since I found what could be "Damian Born" under Zero Hour, right after Birth of The Demon the year before, the story where he's conceived, and counted that there's about 13 years until Rebirth to realize that he ages in real time... I just count around 3 years after Damian Born, look at the Superman timeline and try to find if there are three words that look like "Jon Kent Born"

There it is, under Identity Crisis. The third one.

Oh is the first one Public Enemy? I can't see it.

I still could be wrong, but I've asked multiple people and they all see Birth of The Demon.

Oh and it's not just because of Birth of The Demon, but because every character mentioned has a debut, or return, or dies, and since Jon is mentioned in Gen 4, there has to be a mention of his birth somewhere.

Cross-reference all that, find the matching words and that's it.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-05-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    No Blue Lantern is important enough to be mentioned in a timeline like this, especially in the mix of 60s 70s 80s where they haven't existed yet.

I'm inclined to say it's Guy Gardner but I can't read the rest.

There are someone "debuts as a Green Lantern" in the middle of Year 8 though. I'm gonna say it's "Guy Gardner debuts as Green Lantern"

because

in Year 11 there's "John Stewart is" then there are two words, then "Green Lantern" above the spoiler box.
    "John Stewart is the new Green Lantern"?

The timeline match. Before Crisis.
    It fits, and I think I can read Guy Gardner in Year 8. Let's go with it.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Since I found what could be "Damian Born" under Zero Hour, right after Birth of The Demon the year before, the story where he's conceived, and counted that there's about 13 years until Rebirth to realize that he ages in real time... I just count around 3 years after Damian Born, look at the Superman timeline and try to find if there are three words that look like "Jon Kent Born"

I can see it now.

Oh is the first one Public Enemy? I can't see it.

I still could be wrong, but I've asked multiple people and they all see Birth of The Demon.

Oh and it's not just because of Birth of The Demon, but because every character mentioned has a debut, or return, or dies, and since Jon is mentioned in Gen 4, there has to be a mention of his birth somewhere.

Cross-reference all that, find the matching words and that's it.
    It looks Public Enemy to me. President Luthor could be probably mentioned somewhere too.

I can see it now.

It looks Public Enemy to me. President Luthor could be probably mentioned somewhere too.
    So that's what it is!

Public Enemy
    President Luthor
    Jon Kent Born
    Supergirl Reborn

That last one I got after asking where would Supergirl return after dying in COIE. I asked when Kara arrived in Post Crisis and apparently it's a year before Infinite Crisis. That year is blank, so I go for the Identity Crisis year.

I hadn't looked at headers and didn't realize that piece of crap was back in continuity. Ugh. Hated it so much. And the rolling fallout from it. Now to figure out what this means for Sue and Ralph (and poor character-assassinated Jean - I think the damaging impact on other characters is long enough ago to be forgotten). Please tell me Cry for Justice isn't back. Please.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-05-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

So that's what it is!

Public Enemy
    President Luthor
    Jon Kent Born
    Supergirl Reborn

That last one I got after asking where would Supergirl return after dying in COIE. I asked when Kara arrived in Post Crisis and apparently it's a year before Infinite Crisis. That year is blank, so I go for the Identity Crisis year.
    President Luthor should be years before Identity Crisis/Public Enemies.

Speaking of Supergirl, I just realized I haven't found Power Girl anywhere. I wonder if they're combined now but I don't see DC erasing her, and to be honest I'm already surprised that we can find this much

President Luthor should be years before Identity Crisis/Public Enemies.
    Well, there's Hush the year before that. Luthor's president there.

I can't see anything else unfortunately
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-05-2019 at 09:13 PM.

So that's what it is!

Public Enemy
    President Luthor
    Jon Kent Born
    Supergirl Reborn

I edited gen 3 with the first 3 ones in black. The one about Supergirl is still in blue because it's so, so blurry, ugh.

By the way, I've just finished Gen 2:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

RED are things I read but I'm not sure about.
    GREEN are Bleeding Cool bits that I cannot read properly.
    BLUE are bits from @restingvoice I cannot read properly.

Gen 3 chart here, too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Feel free to point mistakes or add your bits. I'll edit whatever you say.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-05-2019 at 08:52 PM.

BANNED

Is there any mention of JSA under Zero Hour? Most of their members got murdered or aged there in other histories.

For Gen 3, Year 9 (Identity Crisis) in the GL/GA section, I'm fairly certain the 3rd point reads something like "Kyle resurrects the Guardians". Could be different wording there, but to my eyes it has something to do with Kyle and the Guardians.
    Last edited by Lirica; 10-05-2019 at 09:22 PM.

BANNED

What about Dove dying in Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    For Gen 3, Year 9 (Identity Crisis) in the GL/GA section, I'm fairly certain the 3rd point reads something like "Kyle resurrects the Guardians". Could be different wording there, but to my eyes it has something to do with Kyle and the Guardians.
    Added. I can read Kyle, but the other part, I cannot confirm. If anyone can, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is there any mention of JSA under Zero Hour? Most of their members got murdered or aged there in other histories.
    Nothing about the JSA under Zero Hour that I can see, but it could be that there's something about the JSA the year before that, in the green row.

I cannot find anything about Dove either.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-05-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I edited gen 3 with the first 3 ones in black. The one about Supergirl is still in blue because it's so, so blurry, ugh.

By the way, I've just finished Gen 2:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

RED are things I read but I'm not sure about.
    GREEN are Bleeding Cool bits that I cannot read properly.
    BLUE are bits from @restingvoice I cannot read properly.

Gen 3 chart here, too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Feel free to point mistakes or add your bits. I'll edit whatever you say.
    Generation 2
    Year 11 Flash - Professor Zoom Kills Iris
    Year 11 GL - John Stewart is the new Green Lantern?
    Year 13 Flash - Barry Kills Professor Zoom

Generation 3
    That Green Lantern of Earth and Space thing... if that's the same year as everyone who joins JLI, then Guy would be the Green Lantern of Earth.

Lol all three GL at this time has 3 letters first name making things difficult

(Oh geez, I forgot about Billy Batson debuting before Crisis, and then there's Wallace West born before Zero Hour too. I'm gonna say the age down happens in Crisis and Zero Hour then now. Otherwise, Wallace would be 18 in Rebirth and Billy would be too old too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Added. I can read Kyle, but the other part, I cannot confirm. If anyone can, that would be awesome.

Nothing about the JSA under Zero Hour that I can see, but it could be that there's something about the JSA the year before that, in the green row.

I cannot find anything about Dove either.
    I can read "Kyle Resurrect The"
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-05-2019 at 09:41 PM.

BANNED

So Shazam has his post crisis history back? But not Power of Shazam reboot from the 90's?

Seems like theres two Supergirls in one history. While Powergirl is probably Earth 2 only again.

I wonder if there's slower aging in this universe? Well post Crisis.

Generation 3
    That Green Lantern of Earth and Space thing... if that's the same year as everyone who joins JLI, then Guy would be the Green Lantern of Earth.

Lol all three GL at this time has 3 letters first name making things difficult

John has four letters in his name, though. To me the chart says "Guy- GL of Earth" and "Hal- GL of Space".

Glad I'm not alone and my eyes didn't deceive me lol
    Last edited by Lirica; 10-05-2019 at 09:50 PM.