Default Rorschach #10 Discussion Thread

I had a feeling that the blonde dude from the candidate against Redford was gonna betray our protagonist, but now I suppose that our protagonist might be the one to betray them instead. What's the thing with the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I had a feeling that the blonde dude from the candidate against Redford was gonna betray our protagonist, but now I suppose that our protagonist might be the one to betray them instead. What's the thing with the bottle?
    I think the bottle(s) were just ways to get and keep fingerprints. It looks like our protagonist believes that the guy he's reporting to also had dealings with the security expert shot by the Kid.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Really feels drawn out now. Not that I don't like the story, but could have been 4 or 6 issues at the most. Probably will work better as a single read trade, but will still be over-long.

Strange Adventures is having the same problem.

I am wondering if the 12 issues are a mandate from DC and not something King feels the story needs.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!