Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Opening posts updated with the timelines recreated by Tenzel Kim and Zaresh. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The words kinda look like
    Priscilla
    Rich Cheetah
    Debuts

but I'm not sure
    That would make sense as I'm sure we have a "Barbara Mirnerva debuts as the new Cheetah" in Generation 2 year 14

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzel Kim View Post
    That would make sense as I'm sure we have a "Barbara Mirnerva debuts as the new Cheetah" in Generation 2 year 14
    Aaah. Now I can see it. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzel Kim View Post
    That line is too long. It has to be "Ollie dies. Connor debuts as Green Arrow" or "Ollie dies. Connor Hawke is Green Arrow" or something like that.
    The first time I read it, I read it as "Connor Hawke as Green Arrow". I see a KE in the second word, but could be an artifact of the compression alone.

Adding the Cheeta 2 to the sheet for Gen 2 now .
    If you want, I can pass @Tenzei's pdf to another sheet until we have all we can squeeze all the juice out of the original pic and make the final pdf.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-06-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Fantastic Member

Isn't the name of the Crisis in the beginning of Generation 2 actually Crisis on Multiple Earths, the name of the series of trades with the team ups? The subtitle seems too long to be "Crisis of Two Worlds" (and I don't think that's the title of any DC Crisis).

BANNED

Adults might not age that much looks wise in this new timeline.

Are any real number years mentioned? I dont mean events but actual years listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    The first time I read it, I read it as "Connor Hawke as Green Arrow". I see a KE in the second word, but could be an artifact of the compression alone.

Adding the Cheeta 2 to the sheet for Gen 2 now .
    If you want, I can pass @Tenzei's pdf to another sheet until we have all we can squeeze all the juice out of the original pic and make the final pdf.
    Gen 2 Y12 should be "Wonder Woman's Powers Return" since it's after Diana Loses Powers and before Barbara Minerva debuts as the new Cheetah but I can't actually read it.

Gen 2 Y8 bottom row could be "Alec Holland becomes Swamp Thing"

Gen 2 Y12 also looks like "... of The Swamp Thing"

Rise? Death?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Adults might not age that much looks wise in this new timeline.

Are any real number years mentioned? I dont mean events but actual years listed.
    In the content of the table? None so far

BANNED

Might be possible their WW2 happened in the 50s or maybe instead actual Earth number years like 1986 or 2004 are thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I'm actually getting really excited by this lol. One, I just find it fun that the timeline makes it so pre-Crisis Batman and Robin stuff can be canon right alongside current stuff since the timeline changes are in-universe and not out of it this time. Dick's been Nightwing for a total of 20 years even though he's in his mid-20's now, which might seem awkward to other people, but is actually pretty interesting to me. In a way, all of every character's canon is, well, canon. Every Robin, Nightwing, even Batman story for Dick is canon now, even if it might not make complete sense. A version of those events occurred, and that's all that I care about.
    But what confuses me is situations like which Nightwing origin story is the canon one? Is the 80s NTT story where he first became Nightwing the one writers will use as reference, or is it the Nightwing Year One story? He became Nigthwing in very different ways in both stories. It is situations like these where you have two conflicting stories where I don't know which one is the "current" canon story.

Ok, so I put some new bits in the green row of Gen 3. It's hilarious that they put every up and down of Dinah and Oliver soap opera, but anything about Roy, a very few things about Connor, and nothing about the others.

This made me wonder if it could help even more if we list important character debuts, birthds, deaths and events that are missing in the charts, good or bad ones. I'm thinking about Cry for Justice and Lian, for Roy; or Mia who is nowhere I could read; or the whole Deathstroke cast of characters; or Powergirl. It can be some fun too,arguing where they could place each, or if they've to do with the redacted cells.

BANNED

Is Heroes in Crisis mentioned?

This made me wonder if it could help even more if we list important character debuts, birthds, deaths and events that are missing in the charts, good or bad ones. I'm thinking about Cry for Justice and Lian, for Roy; or Mia who is nowhere I could read; or the whole Deathstroke cast of characters; or Powergirl. It can be some fun too,arguing where they could place each, or if they've to do with the redacted cells.
    I'm cool with that, even though I think some of the characters will be left on the scrapheap for a while (including many I very much like). And some have more than one origin. I'd use post-COIE Mia over New52 Mia, as she was a barely-there as I understand it. I don't like Cry For Justice, but alas, it did happen. But do we leave out Titans Convergence where Lian was resurrected/never died because of time travel? Anyway, this exercise is one I think could be fun, but is probably useless, and doesn't really belong on this thread, since these characters may have no canon existence in this timeline.

Astonishing Member

Might be possible their WW2 happened in the 50s or maybe instead actual Earth number years like 1986 or 2004 are thrown out.
    I REALLY, REALLY doubt that they would do something like that.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Is Heroes in Crisis mentioned?
    Nope. The last things mentioned about the characters involved are "Wally Returns" and "Booster Returns" under Rebirth and "Harley joins Suicide Squad"

BANNED

It's certainly not going to be year 1999 or 2020.