Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If Wonder Woman was first why would they call them “superheroes”? Earth 2 was actually smart and had all the superheroes called “Wonders” because y’know WW was first so everyone called the rest a name after her. This is really, really stupid and is going to force another reboot of Diana. It’s clearly copying the DCEU WW and is going to force another total reboot. I’d be fine if this WW was Hippolyta but if it’s Diana that’s going to radically change her AGAIN.
    I agree; the heroes should be called Wonders in her honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The first Justice League character event is ZATARA DEBUTS AS STAGE MAGICIAN

The first big event that ends the first generation was SENATE BANS SUPERHEROES. At the same time, ALAN RETIRES as Green Lantern and CLARK STOPS acting Superboy? Don't count on me on this Superboy thing. This was after the Waynes death and way after Wonder Woman retreats to Themyscira.
    Yeah, if Clark being Superboy is on there then not everything is going to be canon to current DC, since that still hasn't been brought back yet.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

My eyes. Okay.
    Generation 2. After Doom Patrol, under the heading of a Crisis that I can't read, Multiple Earths maybe, but it's not Infinite Earths, TEEN TITANS debut and GARTH debuts as Aqualad. Immediately after that, JSA RETURNS, then after that the picture shows Supergirl arriving on earth.

Huh. Interesting.
    Generation 3. After ZERO HOUR. Something, it's an abbreviation, REPLACED BY JLA.
    Does anyone know? I haven't read Post Crisis.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 12:20 PM.

I like the idea, but I'd prefer it go much farther back. Oh, well. Wonder what will actually come out of this timeline. A more cohesive universe, perhaps.

Boisterously Confused

...how are they gonna handle Steve Trevor? Like the movie? Dead then resurrected in modern-day?
    I guess that could work.
    He's been dead before. Couple of times actually.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    He's been dead before. Couple of times actually.
    Oh good. That's a relief. Yeah I'm 99% sure the last Wonder Woman G1 event is "Wonder Woman retreats to Themyscira following Steve Trevor's Death"

Generation 4. Wonder Woman events start, I'm pretty sure, with DONNA TROY TAKES OVER something WONDER WOMAN, followed by DIANA BACK AS WONDER WOMAN

The same column in the Batman event has DICK GRAYSON DEBUTS AS BATMAN.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure now.

At the same time, BRUCE RETURNS

Because of that, even though it's really unclear, I'm sure it's DAMIAN DEBUTS AS ROBIN

Oh, this is interesting. Under Dark Knights Metal, BART RETURNS

and before that, under Rebirth banner, WALLY RETURNS

before that WALLY AND Barry or Bart idk blablabla TIME STREAM. Bart, I think, since they returned after.

By the way that's all of the G4 Flash Timeline
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Generation 2 is way too blurry but I caught "Dick Grayson debuts as Nightwing" during Crisis on Infinite Earths thanks to the caps lock on names and they used the term "debuts as" in the first Jay Garrick and Alan Scott event.
    That would be confirmation that Judas Contract is no longer in continuity then, right? It wasn't in continuity anymore because of Priest's Rebirth Lazarus Contract story, but this would be further proof.

ok i know i need glass but this ... seriously you can really read that or you all making it as a wish list ?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    That would be confirmation that Judas Contract is no longer in continuity then, right? It wasn't in continuity anymore because of Priest's Rebirth Lazarus Contract story, but this would be further proof.
    That whole thing is incredibly difficult to make out, but the event right before COIE has the rough shape of Judas Contract.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    The Crisis is on the heading. I don't know if it's actually during that event or it's a vague helpful marker. Note that I don't know if Judas Contract is even mentioned or not.

Oh. SUPERGIRL DIES in the same column. So yeah. I really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    ok i know i need glass but this ... seriously you can really read that or you all making it as a wish list ?
    I can read some, not the others. There are repeating words like "debuts" and character name that's easy to read. Well. "easy"
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Bleeding Cool:

Now we had to do a lot of squinting. But we have Wonder Woman as the DC Universe’s first superhero, emerging at the same time Krypton explodes and Superman is sent to Earth, crashing in Smallville. It’s is notable that this now happens before World War II. DC Comics has lost the five-year timeline, the ten-year timeline, the fifteen-year timeline and we now go back eighty years. We see the forming of the likes of the JSA, the Freedom Fighters, the All-Star Squadron but, Watchmen style, the government bans superheroes in the mid-fifties. Superman is a lot older, working as a superhero, while Bruce still had both parents. And the JSA should still be around…

This is what we have so far for Generation 1. Feel free to help fill in some of our ‘xxx’ spots and tell us what we got wrong. An update will no doubt follow.
    Generation 1

Year 1 Krypton explodes. Rocket crashes in Smallville. Wonder Woman debuts, Steve Trevor crashes on Themescyria

Year 2 Jay Garrick debuts as The Flash. Alan Scott debuts as the Green Lantern. Zatanna debuts as a stage magician. Dan Garrettdebuts as Blue Beetle. Assembles Crew.

Year 3 JSA. Wonder Woman [Redacted] Jay joins JSA. Alan joins JSA. Dinah Drake debuts as Black Canary

Year 4 xxx enter European theater

Year 5 JSA Enters World War II. Freedom Fighters at war. All-Star Squadron formed.

Year 6 Thomas and Martha Wayne xxx [Redacted]. xxx debuts. Justice League [Redacted] Newsboy Legion supports the war effort at home.

Year 7 xxx debuts

Year 8 Wonder Woman retreats to Themesycria following attack xxx. Freedom Fighters disband.

Year 9-11 blank.

Year 12 Dinah Lance born.

Year 13 Clark Kent becomes Superman, works in secret. xxx debut

Year 14 Alfred Pennyworth joins Wayne Family.

Year 15 Blank.

Year 16 Thomas and Martha Wayne death.

Year 17 blank

Year 18 Senate bans superheroes. Clark stops being Superman. The Flash [Redacted]. Alan returns as Green Lantern. JLA xxx . xxx goes underground. Task Force X assembled

Year 19 Arthur Curry’s father dies. Black Manta’s father dies. xxx arrives on Earth.

Year 20 Arthur xxx ‘The Others’ Arthur Meets xxx.

Year 21 Arthur meets xxx.

Year 22 Blank.

Year 23 Blank.

Year 24 [Redacted] Challengers Of The Unknown formed

Year 25 Blank.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...ears-timeline/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Bleeding Cool:

Now we had to do a lot of squinting. But we have Wonder Woman as the DC Universe’s first superhero, emerging at the same time Krypton explodes and Superman is sent to Earth, crashing in Smallville. It’s is notable that this now happens before World War II. DC Comics has lost the five-year timeline, the ten-year timeline, the fifteen-year timeline and we now go back eighty years. We see the forming of the likes of the JSA, the Freedom Fighters, the All-Star Squadron but, Watchmen style, the government bans superheroes in the mid-fifties. Superman is a lot older, working as a superhero, while Bruce still had both parents. And the JSA should still be around…

This is what we have so far for Generation 1. Feel free to help fill in some of our ‘xxx’ spots and tell us what we got wrong. An update will no doubt follow.
    Generation 1

Year 1 Krypton explodes. Rocket crashes in Smallville. Wonder Woman debuts, Steve Trevor crashes on Themescyria

Year 2 Jay Garrick debuts as The Flash. Alan Scott debuts as the Green Lantern. Zatanna debuts as a stage magician. Dan Garrettdebuts as Blue Beetle. Assembles Crew.

Year 3 JSA. Wonder Woman [Redacted] Jay joins JSA. Alan joins JSA. Dinah Drake debuts as Black Canary

Year 4 xxx enter European theater

Year 5 JSA Enters World War II. Freedom Fighters at war. All-Star Squadron formed.

Year 6 Thomas and Martha Wayne xxx [Redacted]. xxx debuts. Justice League [Redacted] Newsboy Legion supports the war effort at home.

Year 7 xxx debuts

Year 8 Wonder Woman retreats to Themesycria following attack xxx. Freedom Fighters disband.

Year 9-11 blank.

Year 12 Dinah Lance born.

Year 13 Clark Kent becomes Superman, works in secret. xxx debut

Year 14 Alfred Pennyworth joins Wayne Family.

Year 15 Blank.

Year 16 Thomas and Martha Wayne death.

Year 17 blank

Year 18 Senate bans superheroes. Clark stops being Superman. The Flash [Redacted]. Alan returns as Green Lantern. JLA xxx . xxx goes underground. Task Force X assembled

Year 19 Arthur Curry’s father dies. Black Manta’s father dies. xxx arrives on Earth.

Year 20 Arthur xxx ‘The Others’ Arthur Meets xxx.

Year 21 Arthur meets xxx.

Year 22 Blank.

Year 23 Blank.

Year 24 [Redacted] Challengers Of The Unknown formed

Year 25 Blank.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...ears-timeline/
    Okay. I can read the "works in secret." I just thought it's Superboy.
    Also, I'm sticking with Zatara because if they're sticking with WWII it can't be Zatanna. Superman's immortal so that works.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Okay. I can read the "works in secret." I just thought it's Superboy.
    Yeah, I too think it's Superboy not Superman. BC read it wrong.

Fantastic Member

It's interesting to note that they are apparently moving up the debut of the original Black Canary during the Golden Age...

I'll add more I can read. Generation 2 column 3. Dick Grayson debuts as Robin. Wally West debuts as Kid Flash. This fits the idea that Dick Robin is Year 3.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 01:01 PM.