Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Here's to hoping he's in his late 30's or early-mid 40's. Never been a fan of a "young" Batman.
    They'll probably say that Zero Point and/or Flashpoint de-aged everyone some.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

And it looks like
    "Year 8 Wonder Woman retreats to Themesycria following attack xxx" may be "Year 8 Wonder Woman retreats to Themesycria following Atomic Bomb Drop"
    I could see that as her questioning man's methods and her own involvement.

And using 'Crisis on Multiple Earths' as the icon image for Generation 2, Year 6 adds an interesting twist...
    That would undoubtedly be when the JSA return and meet the JLA, but is it still a 'Crisis on Multiple Earths'?
    Then the header for Year 7 is "JSA Returns"...
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 10-04-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Based on what it sounded like, DC will start having stories from different timelines occurring. I hope one of the first books is Wonder Woman year one, since Rucka's story won't make sense now(which I imagine he'd be upset about.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I already posted this on each character's thread but I'll post it again here just cause
    G3Y4 Death of Superman - Tim Drake debuts as Robin
    G3Y7 Cassandra Cain debuts as Batgirl - Harley Quinn debuts
    G3Y9 Stephanie Brown debuts as Robin
    Really, it is insteresting they are considering Cassandra as Batgirl and Stephanie as Robin again.

Speculation about the JSA's disappearance and return-

It may be that the JSA are transported by Thunderbolt to an alternate Earth (Earth-2) during the hearing, and then the JLA discovers them on that Earth during 'Crisis on Multiple Earths'. Then Crisis on Infinite Earths happens.
    They could return back to the main Earth following Crisis on Multiple Earths or Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Really not a fan of Superman being 80 years old.

Wonder Woman being the first superhero may be a kind of meta thank you to the character, as the Wonder Woman movie saved the dumpster fire that was the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Speculation about the JSA's disappearance and return-

It may be that the JSA are transported by Thunderbolt to an alternate Earth (Earth-2) during the hearing, and then the JLA discovers them on that Earth during 'Crisis on Multiple Earths'. Then Crisis on Infinite Earths happens.
    They could return back to the main Earth following Crisis on Multiple Earths or Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    That would be interesting. That way they can keep the pre-Flashpoint continuity and still have the JSA on their own earth. They could return to Earth 0 and leave the other Earth in the hands of Infinity Inc.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-04-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Really, it is insteresting they are considering Cassandra as Batgirl and Stephanie as Robin again.
    Also, add No Man's Land to Cassandra and Harley Quinn debuts. Now I'm sure because I can clearly see the words No Man's Land and both Cass and Quinn debuted there

Hey did Donna Troy reborn after Infinite Crisis? If so add that.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Readable version of the 4th gen. courtesy of DiDio IG account:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Oh yeah my guesses are right. and there is a timeline changes. Booster realized it and Arthur only just joined JL

God of War Wonder Woman is canon again. Interesting.

Vic assumes The Question id again. This makes me wonder if Renee was The Question before this since every old characters are getting their identity back.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-04-2019 at 03:53 PM.

“Bat/Cat wedding”
    Right....

Lol @Bendis’ Superman related topics making it on the timeline. Next writer course correct his work.

I guess everything really does happen. I'd have at least dropped Gordon as Batman and Starfire, Gar, and Raven on Damian's Teen Titans. There are other things I don't like, but I think these three almost everyone would have been okay jettisoning.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Okay, so I got a genuine chuckle out of the idea that they've just condensed Superman's whole New 52 time down to "Kryptonian armor." As someone who liked basically over half of the New 52 Superman stuff, that's still kind of a hilarious back down by DC lol
    Last edited by Superlad93; 10-04-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member

Can't see most of it.

I wonder if Hal becoming Spectre is on there. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    I wonder if Hal becoming Spectre is on there. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.
    I saw "Final Night" under Zero Hour, Generation 3 Year 6. Can't tell if "Spectre" is nearby or not.