Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

WEAPON X-MEN #3 (DE 4)
    CHRISTOS GAGE ​​(E) • YILDIRAY ÇINAR (A)
    PORTADA DE DIKE RUAN
    PORTADA VARIANTE DE YILDIRAY ÇINAR
    PORTADA VARIANTE DE WHILCE PORTACIO
    LOS WOLVERINES SE ENFRENTAN A
    ¡VILLANO CLÁSICO!
    Onslaught se mudó a otro mundo, y en este ¡Selene tiene sus garras devoradoras de vidas hundidas profundamente, con la ayuda de algunos aliados inesperados!! ¿Los Wolverines se pondrán del lado de un mal contra el otro? ¿Y cómo está involucrada en todo esto una figura del pasado de Jane Howlett? Con su lealtad puesta a prueba, uno de los Logan negándose a hacer estallar sus garras y otro con las mismas probabilidades de unirse a un ejército de zombis que de luchar contra uno, el ejército multiversal del Fénix se está fracturando rápidamente...
    32 PÁGINAS/CLASIFICACIÓN T+…$4.99
    WEAPON X-MEN #4 (DE 4)
    CHRISTOS GAGE ​​(W) • YILDIRAY ÇINAR (A)
    PORTADA DE DIKE RUAN
    PORTADA VARIANTE DE DECLAN SHALVEY
    ¡EL EMBALAJE INMORTAL!
    El todopoderoso Onslaught ha decidido volverse verdaderamente todopoderoso...
    ¡Agregando la Fuerza Fénix a su propio poder incalculable! Y uno de los Wolverines está a punto de ayudarlo a llegar allí volviéndose contra su líder, Phoenix. Old Man Logan, Age of Apocalypse, Zombie, Earth X y Jane Howlett (los Wolverines de cinco trágicos universos) llegan al final de su viaje multiversal... pero ¿será también su final?

AIPT: Which, I’d like to add, was an excellent series. So, you’re writing multiple versions of Wolverine at once. Which version is the most fun to write?
    Christos: It varies. I had a feeling Earth X Wolverine would be a lot of fun, and he was. But a surprise winner was Zombie Wolverine. He’s not a bad guy, he’s just SO hungry! I essentially wrote him like me on a diet. And it really bothers him when people discriminate against him for being a zombie. Now that Phoenix made it so he doesn’t need to eat flesh, he’s not even going to bite you. Probably.

. And in Weapon X-Men #2 we see how team leader Jean has more or less married her job as protector of her universe, while her Scott and Logan have settled down with others. Not that I have anything against Jean being with either Scott or Logan… I personally ship Earth X Logan and his homeworld’s Jean quite fervently.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    It was established in the original run.

this is probably my favourite variant interpretation of anything related to Black Bolt

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Loved the original trilogy way back. And those Alex Ross covers were gorgeous. Not sure if I'm interested in a prequel. I'll have to wait and see. As an NC fan I actually didn't mind the Belasco story. I found it intriguing. I like that when he became himself again, he ended up being the new Daredevil watching over Hell's Kitchen.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-28-2024 at 01:22 AM.