Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Marvel X is the story man without immortal fear Daredevil (David Jarret) Daredevil became a member of a circus that operated on the west coast of the United States

Last edited by juan678; 10-29-2020 at 03:40 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 10-29-2020 at 03:24 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 10-29-2020 at 03:33 AM.

The article refers to the human population all getting super powers from the release of the Terrigen mists. I don’t remember it being established that it was the mists in Earth X. Reed thought it was because of Vibranium somehow “poisoning” the population until it destroys Earth. If it is accepted that Terrigen caused the Inhumanity plague, then Earth X is not that far away for the ANAD then? It would explain the first appearance of the squids in Avengers #19 in the Heroic Age. So, Hydra’s squids are an issue somewhere in the Marvel Universe in the background right now, as Madam Hydra was wearing one on her head before Secret Wars 2015, and everything that happened previously in the 616, has happened in the ANAD.

After Secret Wars 2015, (because of Doom War destroying all the Vibranium in Wakanda), there shouldn’t be any Vibranium in Wakanda? I haven’t been following Black Panther much, but is Vibranium still in Wakanda again? If there isn’t, then that takes Vibranium off the board as a threat down the road.

I’m just wondering, (as I don’t have the Marvel X series) does the Hydra squids make an appearance in Marvel X?
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-26-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The article refers to the human population all getting super powers from the release of the Terrigen mists. I don’t remember it being established that it was the mists in Earth X. Reed thought it was because of Vibranium somehow “poisoning” the population until it destroys Earth. If it is accepted that Terrigen caused the Inhumanity plague, then Earth X is not that far away for the ANAD then? It would explain the first appearance of the squids in Avengers #19 in the Heroic Age. So, Hydra’s squids are an issue somewhere in the Marvel Universe in the background right now, as Madam Hydra was wearing one on her head before Secret Wars 2015, and everything that happened previously in the 616, has happened in the ANAD.

After Secret Wars 2015, (because of Doom War destroying all the Vibranium in Wakanda), there shouldn’t be any Vibranium in Wakanda? I haven’t been following Black Panther much, but is Vibranium still in Wakanda again? If there isn’t, then that takes Vibranium off the board as a threat down the road.

I’m just wondering, (as I don’t have the Marvel X series) does the Hydra squids make an appearance in Marvel X?
    It was established in the original run.

Is Marvel X worth getting if you’re an Iron Man fan?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Haven't checked it out, what's it about?
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse