Default Moana 2 Is Coming!

All the rock can say is your welcome!

https://www.morefm.co.nz/home/goss/2...a-moana-2.html

Here's my pitch for the movie, Two words....Moana surfs!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Still flying

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Here's my pitch for the movie, Two words....Moana surfs!
    You have my money.

I think I like this idea.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

One of my favorite Disney movies in the past few years, and one of my favorite movies of the 21st century, period.

Moana's grandma was the best <3

Cant wait, dont let the media trick you either most polynesians loved and enjoyed Moana. It was like 3 outspoken people who got mad that Maui was Thicc and said it was reinforcing a stereotype that polynesians are fat. It was kinda ridiculous but for whatever the media picked it up and acted like Polynesians hated the moved. I have family in Hawaii and American Samoan and Moana is a beloved movie in the culture especially for kids. Once were warriors, Rapa Nui, and Siones Wedding are still probaly the biggest films but Moana was well recived.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Cant wait, dont let the media trick you either most polynesians loved and enjoyed Moana. It was like 3 outspoken people who got mad that Maui was Thicc and said it was reinforcing a stereotype that polynesians are fat. It was kinda ridiculous but for whatever the media picked it up and acted like Polynesians hated the moved. I have family in Hawaii and American Samoan and Moana is a beloved movie in the culture especially for kids. Once were warriors, Rapa Nui, and Siones Wedding are still probaly the biggest films but Moana was well recived.
    I've a friend who's Pacific Islander and is a historian of Polynesian traditions. His specialty is pre-colonial times. We got to talking about Moana, and he was concerned about a lot of the things he perceived to be inaccuracies or sugarcoating of certain traditions and customs. He said, "There are so many things wrong with it. And every time I watch it, I pick up something new that's wrong."

I replied, "But that means you've seen it several times already, huh?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I love this movie. Can't get enough of it."

"I guess you're like a Trekkie. Trekkies love picking apart Star Trek."

"I suppose so."

Very chill dude all around, he loves Moana's impact on Pacific Islander exposure, and above all else he thinks it's just a great movie all around. But historians gonna history.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-10-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I've a friend who's Pacific Islander and is a historian of Polynesian traditions. His specialty is pre-colonial times. We got to talking about Moana, and he was concerned about a lot of the things he perceived to be inaccuracies or sugarcoating of certain traditions and customs. He said, "There are so many things wrong with it. And every time I watch it, I pick up something new that's wrong."

I replied, "But that means you've seen it several times already, huh?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I love this movie. Can't get enough of it."

"I guess you're like a Trekkie. Trekkies love picking apart Star Trek."

"I suppose so."

Very chill dude all around, he loves Moana's impact on Pacific Islander exposure, and above all else he thinks it's just a great movie all around. But historians gonna history.
    I'm aware my ancestors indulged in a bit of cannibalism and other barbaric acts. But a disney movie is no place for any of that lol. But I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Like anything, it's important to remember that movies shouldn't be used as a history source.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)