Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havok and Wasp?

Default Havok and Wasp?

Today I learned that Havok and Wasp were dating at some point.

Was it in 616 or AU?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Today I learned that Havok and Wasp were dating at some point.

Was it in 616 or AU?
    It's a 616 thing that happened in an AU.

Oh boy.

They weren't just dating. They were married for years and even had a daughter together.

It's 616 but that future got erased. Except they both have their memories from that, and their deaughter was kidnapped by Kang.

The thing is this was a story by Remender and he left Marvel and no one picked up on this so it was completely forgotten.

Astonishing Member

Yikes let's not mention that train wreck shall we lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Oh boy.

They weren't just dating. They were married for years and even had a daughter together.

It's 616 but that future got erased. Except they both have their memories from that, and their deaughter was kidnapped by Kang.

The thing is this was a story by Remender and he left Marvel and no one picked up on this so it was completely forgotten.
    Oh damn, so the daughter is erased from existence or still with Kang?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yikes let's not mention that train wreck shall we lol
    Fill me in on the mess!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Fill me in on the mess!
    There's nothing particularly messy about the relationship. It's just a relationship in the middle of AU nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    There's nothing particularly messy about the relationship. It's just a relationship in the middle of AU nonsense.
    why did they break up?

The daughter should be with Kang but like I said, the story is forgotten and is ignored by the editorial since Remender left. Janet even had a thought bubble in an issue last year that said "I've never been a mom" or something like that. Which is bullcrap, she raised a kid. Those experiences and memories are still with her. As well as with Alex.

Thelast time they were together was at the end of AXIS where an evil Havok kidnapped Wasp and then Remender left marvel and their story was completely dropped. Next time either character appeared in a book it was like they were never together. No mention of each other.

Speech bubble, not thought bubble. She was telling Nadia she never felt maternal until she met her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The daughter should be with Kang but like I said, the story is forgotten and is ignored by the editorial since Remender left. Janet even had a thought bubble in an issue last year that said "I've never been a mom" or something like that. Which is bullcrap, she raised a kid. Those experiences and memories are still with her. As well as with Alex.

Thelast time they were together was at the end of AXIS where an evil Havok kidnapped Wasp and then Remender left marvel and their story was completely dropped. Next time either character appeared in a book it was like they were never together. No mention of each other.
    Sheesh, what a mess.

The continuity in marvel is perfect /s

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speech bubble, not thought bubble. She was telling Nadia she never felt maternal until she met her.
    No I'm pretty sure it was a thought bubble in issue 7 of the first volume, not a conversation, she was thinking to herself, but I'll go check just incase

Edit: Just checked. It's a thought bubble. "I've never been the maternal type. I've never had kids. I was always doing my own thing."

Oh marvel.
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-05-2019 at 12:35 PM.

BANNED

I see a event coming where superior iron man pymtron inverted Havok Ronin(Clint) alt. Black Knight(the nut from the extended arc) Myrmidon Scott will be fighting for her hand only for her to hook up with the immortal hulk.

My headcanon is that when inverted!Havok kidnapped Wasp, he found a way to erase both of their memories of Katie and their happy life together. Cleanest way out. Then someone who grew up loving Remender’s UA can make Katie some adult villain who has known no other life than one under Kang’s tutelage.

Kang said he lied and there was no way to save the daughter. This caused Havok and the Wasp to permanently breakup because Havok couldn't handle it.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Kang said he lied and there was no way to save the daughter. This caused Havok and the Wasp to permanently breakup because Havok couldn't handle it.
    Is that your headcanon?