Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havok and Wasp?

Terrible relationship from a terrible story in a mediocre book.

It's best left buried right next to Black Vortex and Axis.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Is that your headcanon?
    No, that was Uncanny Avengers. Perhaps issue 21 or 22 I think, might have been the final issue too. It was the same tiime for Wonderman getting stuck inside Rogue.

https://bamsmackpow.com/2014/07/31/s...es-children/6/

It might have also been A Vs X: Axis.
    Last edited by LordMikel; 10-06-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    No, that was Uncanny Avengers. Perhaps issue 21 or 22 I think, might have been the final issue too. It was the same tiime for Wonderman getting stuck inside Rogue.

https://bamsmackpow.com/2014/07/31/s...es-children/6/

It might have also been A Vs X: Axis.
    Nah. You're nıt remembering it right.

Nah. You're nıt remembering it right.
    Umm, did you read the article? Which says exactly that?
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    Umm, did you read the article? Which says exactly that?
    Umm, did you read the book?

Kang telling Katie no longer exists does not cause them to break up at all. Infact one day in bed (UA #23), Immortus comes to them and gives them the date they should conceive Katie again if they want her to be born in this timeline.

But then AXIS happens which ends with a cliffhanger for them where Havok stays inverted as a villain and kidnaps Jan.

Their relationship never gets brought up again, nor that cliffhanger gets resolved.

BANNED

Lol, just here to mention that Havok is the biggest man slut in comics.

I mean, how many have there been now? Lorna, Madelyne, Annie, Janet, Rahne, Emma and God knows who else. Haven't read all the material over the years.

He seems to get especially excited when he gets to cuck Scott like he did with Maddie and Emma. It's a miracle he never made a play for Jean. Or did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post

I mean, how many have there been now? Lorna, Madelyne, Annie, Janet, Rahne, Emma and God knows who else. Haven't read all the material over the years.

He seems to get especially excited when he gets to cuck Scott like he did with Maddie and Emma. It's a miracle he never made a play for Jean. Or did he?
    Emma? Whennnn?

Well Madelyne is technically Jean too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Emma? Whennnn?

Well Madelyne is technically Jean too
    It was implied and mostly off panel after he got inverted in Axis.

Come to think of it, the biggest man slut in comics is probably Daredevil or Iron Man. But Havok is definitely up there.

It was implied and mostly off panel after he got inverted in Axis.

Come to think of it, the biggest man slut in comics is probably Daredevil or Iron Man. But Havok is definitely up there.
    Tony Stark is wholesome. Him and Janet, Oof

Matt though. Yes!

I dunno. I’d say that Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Johnny Storm and Bobby Drake (gay retcon doesn’t change his count) have him beat by a mile.

Luke Cage and Simon Williams should be on that list. Simon has, literally, been inside of two women.

The daughter should be with Kang but like I said, the story is forgotten and is ignored by the editorial since Remender left. Janet even had a thought bubble in an issue last year that said "I've never been a mom" or something like that. Which is bullcrap, she raised a kid. Those experiences and memories are still with her. As well as with Alex.

Thelast time they were together was at the end of AXIS where an evil Havok kidnapped Wasp and then Remender left marvel and their story was completely dropped. Next time either character appeared in a book it was like they were never together. No mention of each other.
    Yup, they should both still be looking through time to recover their kid from Kang.

By the time anyone picks up on this it'll have been so long their daughter will be a villain seeking revenge on them for abandoning her.

In order to maintain sanity, everyone should just accept that SECRET WARS erased Remender's mistakes and OCs, which in many cases were the same thing.

Astonishing Member

Rahne? She had an unnatural crush on him due to some Genoshan bonding thing, or something like that...but as far as I'm aware, he never acted on it. He was involved with Lorna at that point.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Alex never did anything with Rhane or however it is spelled...