Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Havok and Wasp?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Didn't they say Rahne was still only 18 in the New Mutants volume when she hooked up with Elixir?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Oh boy.

They weren't just dating. They were married for years and even had a daughter together.

It's 616 but that future got erased. Except they both have their memories from that, and their deaughter was kidnapped by Kang.

The thing is this was a story by Remender and he left Marvel and no one picked up on this so it was completely forgotten.

Didn't that new Nomad character that Remender introduced also get lost when he left?

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    It was implied and mostly off panel after he got inverted in Axis.
    Entirely off-panel, unless the story took place in other comics than X-Men Blue. As for implied, never really saw it myself.

Oh boy.

They weren't just dating. They were married for years and even had a daughter together.

It's 616 but that future got erased. Except they both have their memories from that, and their deaughter was kidnapped by Kang.

The thing is this was a story by Remender and he left Marvel and no one picked up on this so it was completely forgotten.
    I "got" the Havok and Wasp thing. It was in one of the early runs of Uncanny Avengers and the whole Planet X story, Apocalyse twins, Hang, etc was pretty awesome. I always thought the perfect ending would have been that Kang 'stole' their child and that child ended up being Kong's lost love Ravonna. What a cool time-lost concept.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Didn't that new Nomad character that Remender introduced also get lost when he left?
    Yeah - you're referring to Ian Rogers, right? Never seen again after the Secret Wars tie-in Hail Hydra.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What's Remender doing these days

What's Remender doing these days
    Happily doing creator-owned work. Everyone wins!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I always thought the perfect ending would have been that Kang 'stole' their child and that child ended up being Kong's lost love Ravonna. What a cool time-lost concept.
    Agreed. I like the way you think, Oberon.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah - you're referring to Ian Rogers, right? Never seen again after the Secret Wars tie-in Hail Hydra.
    i still think that Ian was the new Kraken that Madame Hydra recruited. it's right there in the dialogue.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-10-2019 at 06:39 AM.