Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Anyone have an updated TPB reading list?

So this year has been super busy for me. I haven't been able to sit down and read a comic run for quite a while. I have all the Hellboy Library Editions and BPRD OHC but just recently was able to purchase the TPB's I was missing: BPRD The Devil You Know, Rise of the Black Flame and Koschei the Deathless. Am I missing any? And does anyone have an updated reading list?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    So this year has been super busy for me. I haven't been able to sit down and read a comic run for quite a while. I have all the Hellboy Library Editions and BPRD OHC but just recently was able to purchase the TPB's I was missing: BPRD The Devil You Know, Rise of the Black Flame and Koschei the Deathless. Am I missing any? And does anyone have an updated reading list?
    BPRD Being Human
    The Visitor
    Sledgehammer 44
    Crimson Lotus
    Rasputin: The Voice of the Dragon
    Abe Sapien Hardcovers (there are 3)
    BPRD Vampire 2nd edition
    Lobster Johnson volumes 1-6
    Witchfinder volumes 1-5

I think that's everything? There's BPRD 1946-1948 but I'm assuming you have the omnibus, and then there are the Hellboy and the B.P.R.D 1952-1956 trades.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    BPRD Being Human
    The Visitor
    Sledgehammer 44
    Crimson Lotus
    Rasputin: The Voice of the Dragon
    Abe Sapien Hardcovers (there are 3)
    BPRD Vampire 2nd edition
    Lobster Johnson volumes 1-6
    Witchfinder volumes 1-5

I think that's everything? There's BPRD 1946-1948 but I'm assuming you have the omnibus, and then there are the Hellboy and the B.P.R.D 1952-1956 trades.
    Thanks. I have all of those except Being Human and Sledgehammer 44 (the prices are sky high on the tpbs so I'm going to wait and see if they come out with a HC). Isn't Being Human reprinted, or am I mistaken?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Why is Beimg Human so hard to find? It’s the least essential of all BPRD volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Why is Beimg Human so hard to find? It’s the least essential of all BPRD volumes.
    It's not. I was referring to Sledgehammer 44. Prices on those books are crazy.

Misread, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Misread, my bad.
    No worries Joker