Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Could this be a start of an Animated Series ?

https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-ani...AUXayDuTAQAVPo

I hope so but no New 52 based ones. Just more on her relationship with her mom and the outside world

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hope James Tucker gets his way.

I wouldn't mind an animated series set even in this continuity. It had some rough patches, but nothing dire and nothing that wasn't an easy fix.

Yes please! If Harley Quinn can have a series then so can Diana.

I think it's high-time Diana had her own animated series. I think the passion and the creative team is there (I know Scott would love to write for it), but it's probably a matter of WB committing to and finding a place to put it.

Even if it's not based in the Bloodline Universe, I would still love one. If you had to pick one storyline you wish do you want to see?

All-New Member

God, I hope so. It's about time WW got her own animated series spotlighting her supporting cast. I'd give anything to see Hippolyta, Donna, Cassie, Nubia, Steve and Etta. Artemis and the Banas can join for the occasional guest appearance too, I guess.

I'd be fine with any storyline as long as it's not about the Gods. I'd also gladly welcome some of the less well-known WW villains too. Cheetah and Ares are cool but there's more to her rogues' gallery than just those two.

Incredible Member

I'm sure this is completely tied to how well "Wonder Woman: Bloodlines" sells, so pre-order today!

On another note, here's Kirby's concept sketch for Wonder Woman when he worked at Ruby-Spears in animation back in the 80s:

Kirby Wonder Woman Concept Art.jpg
    Last edited by Frank; 10-09-2019 at 04:38 PM.

I'd be down for a Wonder Woman animated series. And there's a few ways for it to go too.

1. Usual isolated Amazons, leading to Diana having "fish out of water moments" which would be good for some humor, like in the movie.
    2. More connected Amazons, with Diana wanting to forge her own path in the world without people first thinking of her as a princess or something like that.
    3. Something like JL8 (fan comic) where Diana, with her mother and an entourage of Amazons, live in Man's World as diplomats or something, and the story begins with young Diana making some friends her own age.

I would love for Wonder Woman to have her own animated series. It's about time, and I'm sure there's bandwidth on DC Universe for one.

I wonder love to see Characters we haven’t seen in a while. Like Mala. I wonder what about Clea? I would love to see Clea in any form again

Mighty Member

I will say that I hope that it happens. It would definitely introduce more of Wonder Woman's rogues and supporting cast to the general public. It's hard to do that with ensemble shows (in which this is all Wonder Woman has gotten).

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I hope James Tucker gets his way.

I wouldn't mind an animated series set even in this continuity. It had some rough patches, but nothing dire and nothing that wasn't an easy fix.
    I can't imagine it being set in this continuity. An animated series would definitely be best suited for an all-ages audience, and this movie was certainly not. Maybe they could release a PG version though, I guess?

I'm just tired of talking about a potential Wonder Woman animated series. Either give it to us or don't.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I can't imagine it being set in this continuity. An animated series would definitely be best suited for an all-ages audience, and this movie was certainly not. Maybe they could release a PG version though, I guess?

I'm just tired of talking about a potential Wonder Woman animated series. Either give it to us or don't.
    God yes.

This thing is long overdue. I want ALL the neglected properties without "Batman" in the title to get a proper animated series, but WW is at the top of the list (and I will cheat a bit and ask for another Superman one as a very close second)

Spectacular Member

A solo Wonder Woman animated series is way overdo, so I'd be all in if they do one. I'd rather they do their own continuity over being tied to the Movies/Bloodlines universe. I'd love to see how they might reinvent some of the lesser known WW rogues like Hypnota, Queen Clea, and Blue Snowman.

I'm curious what art style would work> We have seen her in Buce Timm's style, YJ, Superfriend and Bloodline(JL New 52)