Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd prefer something like Bloodlines. It's smooth and flows well, and the New 52 WW suit is in it, which is great.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'd prefer something like Bloodlines. It's smooth and flows well, and the New 52 WW suit is in it, which is great.
    You mean the one she puts on later or the blue and silver one?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You mean the one she puts on later or the blue and silver one?
    I meant the Rebirth suit, so the one she puts on my later. My bad!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member

She should have had many shows by now just like the rest of them

I wonder there is at least one or two adaptions of a favortive storyline. Any ideas what you want to see adapted?

Incredible Member

I hope we can get an animated series on HBO Plus. I prefer HBO Plus because the budget more likely will be higher and there's a chance for much more exposure. I truly hope that as we get closer to WW84 that we hear more about WB's multimedia plans for Wonder Woman including an HBO show.

As far as storylines, I personally would be okay with stories told specifically for the cartoon. This way we not only can keep a consistent cast: I would prefer Diana, Steve and Etta for the permanent main cast. I would also love a Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva for the first couple of seasons before her transformation to Cheetah. After that, I'm open to a fourth member. I would also love to see her original rogue gallery.

This may belong in the unpopular opinions section. I would also like for the movie to heavily influence the cartoon. For example, I would want Diana to have an accent and speak multiple languages, I would love for her to live abroad, work for a prestigious museum and have the Diana Prince identity.

I also would want very, very little Greek mythology and Themyscira in the animated series.
    Last edited by PopQuezy; 10-29-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Diana is long overdue for an animated series. I’d love it if Susan Eisenberg came back to voice her.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I’d prefer a new design aesthetic for a series, instead of an existing one. If Diana is going to finally get her own series I want it to stand out as something thing.

Storylines I’d like to see adapted, with some changes by the production team:
    - Blend of Gods & Mortals and Year One
    - The Barbara Minerva storyline from Volume 2
    - Villainy Inc.
    - The Witch on the Island
    - The Witch and the Warrior
    - Gods of Gotham
    - The Circle and Rise of the Olympian
    - Darkseid War with a focus on Diana, Darkseid, Grail, Steve Trevor, and Superwoman
    - A new take on Twelve Labors
    - Build up to Who Killed Myndi Mayer
    - Mind Games
    - A Day in the Life

Who would you pick for the voice actors? I hope we don't get Etta like we see her now.