Ultimate Member

Default So what happened to the other Lanter Corps?

Rd Lanterns, Blue Lanterns I haven't seen any of the various colors in a while. What happened to them all?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Rd Lanterns, Blue Lanterns I haven't seen any of the various colors in a while. What happened to them all?
    Yeah, I wonder that as well.

And did Star Sapphire go back to using the gem, or is she still using the ring?

-Well last I checked the blue lanterns seemed to be gone, a plot thread not heard of since Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.
    -Red Lanterns were just in Superman at the founding of the United Planet.
    -I assume the other lanterns are still around but no one is writing with them.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Orange Lanterns only have one member, we can asumme he is still hiding in Vega.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Hopefully they packed up and went home.

Talk about a perfectly decent idea being driven into the ground.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Venditti used them a bit after Johns but Morrison hasn’t used them at all. To be honest after Blackest Night I’m not really sure what to do with them.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Venditti used them a bit after Johns but Morrison hasn’t used them at all. To be honest after Blackest Night I’m not really sure what to do with them.
    I would love to see Morrison at least touch on the other Earth Lanterns or at least work with another writer to create a supplementary series that focuses on them but one thing I certainly don't want from him is to go anywhere near the Rainbow Corps. His refusal to even mention them has been a huge boon to his run.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

BANNED

I think it's a good idea for Green Lantern to put that concept away, at least for a good long while. It literally took over the franchise for years to the point that what had come before was completely buried, and Green Lantern had, from a certain point of view, become something quite different. Despite the rainbow Corps stories spiking sales for a while, I think all of that was to the ultimate detriment of the franchise.