Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm not against a DCAU return, but don't think it's necessary. Just have other shows set in the Young Justice cartoon universe, thus starting a new animated universe.

I think the problem with expanding YJ is if the creators have the resources and time to pull off multiple shows set in Earth-16. Feels like they spend so much of their time and effort making YJ as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    IMHO, we don't need a regular continuation, but an occasional movie, like the Harley Quinn and Fatal Five ones would be welcome.
    As long as it's more Fatal Five then Harley .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the problem with expanding YJ is if the creators have the resources and time to pull off multiple shows set in Earth-16. Feels like they spend so much of their time and effort making YJ as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    IMHO, we don't need a regular continuation, but an occasional movie, like the Harley Quinn and Fatal Five ones would be welcome.
    As long as it's more Fatal Five then Harley .
    I liked the Batman & Harley movie.

I may not be the only one.

I guess I'm with the majority who say start something new - but maybe in the minority in I don't want that to include expanding the Young Justice universe. Go with something wholly new.

But yeah, put it on the DC Universe streaming site or whatever, because with Cartoon Network being what it is it'd be doomed from the start over there.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    If only ½ of the rumors from Bleeding Cool are true about the future DCU, then I'm really gonna need a simple Batman cartoon.
    What rumors are those? First I'm hearing of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I guess I'm with the majority who say start something new - but maybe in the minority in I don't want that to include expanding the Young Justice universe. Go with something wholly new.

But yeah, put it on the DC Universe streaming site or whatever, because with Cartoon Network being what it is it'd be doomed from the start over there.

What rumors are those? First I'm hearing of this.
    Go check out the DC 5G thread.

I rather they do a new take on DC than revive the old one. I don't mind spinoffs for YJ like JSA or JLD.

For Bruce Timm I rather see him do more Gods and monsters or adapt the Authority for Adult Swim.