Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
Willamson will be remembered for Godspeed and for giving Barry an origin. He’s also done a good job with Wallace and Avery imo. Otherwise I’m not sure what else he’ll be remembered for.
I'm still miffed he hasn't brought Jesse Quick back yet.
It’s often been said that Johns writes the Donner Superman. Putting aside whether or not that’s true, my own personal option is that Taylor one-ups him: Taylor writes the pop culture Superman; nice, strong, very very ******* stupid. He charges an infected Flash in DCeased head on without wearing any armor which is just idiotic. And then after he unsurprisingly gets infected, he lingers around to give a pep talk even though he knows he’s putting everyone in danger, and unsurprisingly he doesn’t get away before the ALE takes him over. His escape plan was also idiotic, why not just go to the PZ where he can’t infect anyone? Him writing Lex Luthor even implying Batman might be smarter than him is just jaw droopingly out of character for Lex. Taylor is a Batman fanboy through and through. He can claim otherwise but he only writes a good Batman imo.
For what it's worth, he knocks Batman down a peg plenty in the Injustice 2 comic.

I also think he writes a solid Kara.

If he puts any character on a pedestal, it's probably Harley.