Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2012

I appreciated that they gave him the ability to morph his appearance at least, I honestly really liked that part about cyborg. I think it’s a good power for him to have, going from normal human if he feels like it to casual seeing biceps half cyborg mode (I don’t know what else to call it) to full body power tank when he’s really needed.

Even if they take the full human mode away, I think it really works to have him be able to morph his body depending on the situation. Like I feel like he would have some say in how he looks because he would upgrade himself or something.

D54B7A15-C594-412C-9954-FACF4C44EF1B.jpg

0AE61C8D-5682-4539-896E-E9E559EECDF5.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-20-2020 at 07:45 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Rebirthx2 .

I'd hate to think they're going to kill Ted again but it almost makes it seem like Babs might become Oracle again.

I said this in another thread, but I like that with doing this Wally West didn't go mad with power like Zero Hour and understood that in rewriting the timeline he had to pick both good and bad events and understand that maybe some new 52 changes should stay or still be relevant. It is actually pretty reasonable when you think about it.

Also I appreciate it that they actually show the events that they want to have in history. Like don't make it a guessing game, show me so I have an idea.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

New rumor is that 5G will be repurposed as a separate imprint depicting an alternate/possible future of the DC Universe.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/goss...athan-kent-5g/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That would be the best way to maximise success and my hope as well. I doubt many fans would be opposed to the Heroes they've grown used to getting replacements if they had a option to still had an option to continue reading their favourites.

Terry as Batman was easy to accept because we still had/have Bruce.
    mha doesnt exist

It would probably end up for the best. So far luke being written by John Ridley and Owen Harkness becoming the Flash is probably what I'm looking forward to the most. Given how little I know about it.

New rumor is that 5G will be repurposed as a separate imprint depicting an alternate/possible future of the DC Universe.
    I mean hey if it’s an elseworld imprint some these changes may actually have a chance to survive longer. I like the idea of Luke and Jon as Batman and Superman but we all knew that it wouldn’t be permanent. But with an elseworld you can do whatever you want as long as you write a compelling or interesting story.
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean hey if it’s an elseworld imprint some these changes may actually have a chance to survive longer. I like the idea of Luke and Jon as Batman and Superman but we all knew that it wouldn’t be permanent. But with an elseworld you can do whatever you want as long as you write a compelling or interesting story.
    And the ususal set of trolls and complainers would still throw a fit.

Because "DC is wasting resources..."

If an Elseworlds book is the only way guys like Luke can do more than be beackground or death fodder in events-I say SO BE IT and GO FOR IT.

An elseworld universe gave us Miles Morales and he's about to headline a kid's book line for Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And the ususal set of trolls and complainers would still throw a fit.

Because "DC is wasting resources..."

If an Elseworlds book is the only way guys like Luke can do more than be beackground or death fodder in events-I say SO BE IT and GO FOR IT.

An elseworld universe gave us Miles Morales and he's about to headline a kid's book line for Marvel.
    Hey I love elseworld books so I’m all for it, I just need to see creative teams and I’m all set.
    Words to live by.

So Futures End redux?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Futures End redux?
    Hopefully less edgy but yeah looks like it. I think it sounds cool.

This is probably the best way to go. Create a separate line unencumbered by older fans' expectations of who the main heroes should be.
    I say they make it part of the Digital First initiative to fully move on from the usual crowd.

Extraordinary Member

I don’t have time to go through the whole thread. Can someone please list all the known replacements for superhero names that are suppose to occur?

The only ones I know are Luke Fox for Batman and Jon Kent for Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I don’t have time to go through the whole thread. Can someone please list all the known replacements for superhero names that are suppose to occur?

The only ones I know are Luke Fox for Batman and Jon Kent for Superman.
    Flash is supposedly going to be replaced by the son of a Flash villain or some equivalent of.

Wonder Woman was the first to be replaced but there was never any concrete info on who was going to replace her.

I think the main rumors were Jackson Hyde becoming Aquaman.