Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2012
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Black Wonderwoman. Batwing as Batman. Unknown Flash female?
    Nubia should be the next Wonder Woman if DC is unwilling to use Donna or Cassie.

BANNED

Nubia? Etta Candy with weight loss?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Nubia should be the next Wonder Woman if DC is unwilling to use Donna or Cassie.
    Donna will be Wonder Girl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Any guesses? I guessed "Naomi" a few pages ago, but was shot down really, really quickly by everyone else. XD
    Nubia likely

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Timeskip confirmed
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Astonishing Member

Donna will be Wonder Girl 1.
    Is Donna even going to survive until 5G? We've heard no rumors about the plans for any Titans characters and solicits mentioned Batman Who Laughs corrupting 666 more heroes to join his army. I feel another wave of Titans characters getting killed/ derailed in the upcoming months.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Is Donna even going to survive until 5G? We've heard no rumors about the plans for any Titans characters and solicits mentioned Batman Who Laughs corrupting 666 more heroes to join his army. I feel another wave of Titans characters getting killed/ derailed in the upcoming months.
    She in the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Nubia likely
    Pretty sure they said it won't be someone people expect, and Nubia is literally the most obvious answer along with Cassie and Donna, so I have my doubts on that.

Black Wonderwoman. Batwing as Batman. Unknown Flash female?
    So I read the latest issue of Doomsday Clock and I checked Bleeding Cool, so maybe someone will have to message me a screenshot or something b/c I don't see what people are talking about.

I see a female speedster but I'm not gonna assume she's related to the Flash, batwing is batwing and Batman is Batman, and the black wonder woman is obviously Nubia.

That whole page didn't show any of the 5G characters they showed "family" members, Flash family members, Bat family members, Wonder Woman family members, multiple green lanterns etc.

Nothing 5G related was there except a hint to a timlime/timeskip but nothing 5G character related.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 12-18-2019 at 04:53 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    So I read the latest issue of Doomsday Clock and I checked Bleeding Cool, so maybe someone will have to message me a screenshot or something b/c I don't see what people are talking about.

I see a female speedster but I'm not gonna assume she's related to the Flash, batwing is batwing and Batman is Batman, and the black wonder woman is obviously Nubia.

That whole page didn't show any of the 5G characters they showed "family" members, Flash family members, Bat family members, Wonder Woman family members, multiple green lanterns etc.

Nothing 5G related was there except a hint to a timlime/timeskip but nothing 5G character related.
    Yeah, that's how I saw it too. Luke was still wearing his Batwing suit, Jon wasn't there, everyone on the page was a current character, etc.

I don't think DC is far enough along planning-wise to be ready to really tease 5G.

BANNED

I seriously doubt Geoff Johns would include 5G stuff in his book unless he had to. And I doubt he had to. He probably has nothing whatsoever to do with that.

BANNED

Nevr said 5G. Still its the expansion of the mantles on Earth 0.

5G was the cape and implies Superman moving ahead again so no Jon. Yet Batman's Daughter.

Two different Earths.

Ultimate Member

When did Luke remove his mask that actually covered his mouth? His costume always covered it.

So maybe that is his version of the Batman costume.

I seriously doubt Geoff Johns would include 5G stuff in his book unless he had to. And I doubt he had to. He probably has nothing whatsoever to do with that.
    It is not so much Johns but Frank since no one in that pic said a word. Since Luke is the only one we know of for G5-why not toss him in there?

Nevr said 5G. Still its the expansion of the mantles on Earth 0.

5G was the cape and implies Superman moving ahead again so no Jon. Yet Batman's Daughter.

Two different Earths.
    Yeah... but I've seen what you said is being reference in relation to 5G, and I went over the WW sub and they seem to also think the same which is why I quoted your post...

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    When did Luke remove his mask that actually covered his mouth? His costume always covered it.

What?!?!

It is not so much Johns but Frank since no one in that pic said a word. Since Luke is the only one we know of for G5-why not toss him in there?
    Luke is not the only one we know of 5G, the same people who told us Luke, told us about the new Superman, the new Green Lantern, and the new Flash, the only ones we don't know is Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

BANNED

It was exposed during the Batgirl run.

If this were 5G, Jon would be shown on the same page. And I'm willing to bet their new WW will be around Jon and Luke's ages.
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 12-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.