Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
Results 1,366 to 1,369 of 1369
    Astonishing Member manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, it's not like there was much to distinguish the two in the first place. Wally's suit had a different belt, and for a while had a metallic sheen that Barry's never did. Granted, Barry's taken both visuals since the 52. But if that cover is supposed to be the 90's, then its Wally on the cover.

Which is a small thing either way, in the grand scheme of things.
    As said, costume is'nt the issue. There are things from wally's tenure itself that could have been used. Any of his cast could have been there as a additional distinguishing factor. Heck! Even his eyes are barely distinguishable for me, When they should be. it could have been just a case of sloppy covers. We will see. Inside the book is what will be deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well I just meant through family tree type stuff, because Meloni Thawne was married to Don Allen before he died so she’s Barry’s daughter-in-law. So if she was to have another kid, in this case Owen, he’d be at least be somewhere on the family tree. I assume that has to make tangentially related as Bart’s half brother and the son of Barry’s daughter in law.
    Ok, that could work.
    But what is Owen doing in the past though?, if he is born from the future, what is Cap Boomerang doing in the future anyway?. And where is Bart when all this is happening

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    Ok, that could work.
    But what is Owen doing in the past though?, if he is born from the future, what is Cap Boomerang doing in the future anyway?. And where is Bart when all this is happening
    I can only answer that Captain Boomerang got lost in the future in 2006 in Geoff John’s Rogue war when Zoom and Reverse flash were messing with the cosmic treadmill against Wally West, it was the story where Wally’s kids were born. Apparently a younger version of Captain Boomerang got stuck in the future for a little while and story ends with someone filling out Meloni Thawne on Birth Certificates for Owen.

As for how Owen got here...who’s to say. How do any of these time travelers get here, maybe they just put him back with Captain Boomerang.

As for Bart, I’m not sure what he was doing. I’m not even sure Bart’s ever met Owen so I couldn’t say. At that time they were establishing Owen with the rouges, the Outsiders, and the Suicide Squad not to mention Tim Drake having a problem with him because his father killed Tim’s father...also I think there was an odd friendship with Supergirl of all things as well.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Wally got the 90's cover for Flash 750 didn't he?

An argument can be made that he should have had the 00's since Barry didnt return until 09 or so, but that's also the decade Barry came back so......>shrug<
    The Flash on the '00s cover is Wally, with the costume he wore in that era.