Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Willamson will be remembered for Godspeed and for giving Barry an origin. He’s also done a good job with Wallace and Avery imo. Otherwise I’m not sure what else he’ll be remembered for.
    I'm still miffed he hasn't brought Jesse Quick back yet.
    It’s often been said that Johns writes the Donner Superman. Putting aside whether or not that’s true, my own personal option is that Taylor one-ups him: Taylor writes the pop culture Superman; nice, strong, very very ******* stupid. He charges an infected Flash in DCeased head on without wearing any armor which is just idiotic. And then after he unsurprisingly gets infected, he lingers around to give a pep talk even though he knows he’s putting everyone in danger, and unsurprisingly he doesn’t get away before the ALE takes him over. His escape plan was also idiotic, why not just go to the PZ where he can’t infect anyone? Him writing Lex Luthor even implying Batman might be smarter than him is just jaw droopingly out of character for Lex. Taylor is a Batman fanboy through and through. He can claim otherwise but he only writes a good Batman imo.
    For what it's worth, he knocks Batman down a peg plenty in the Injustice 2 comic.

I also think he writes a solid Kara.

If he puts any character on a pedestal, it's probably Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

For what it's worth, he knocks Batman down a peg plenty in the Injustice 2 comic.

I also think he writes a solid Kara.

If he puts any character on a pedestal, it's probably Harley.
    His Harley... is it weird to say I think he writes her well but I still can’t stand her at all? I hate using this term but Injustice Harley really is a Mary Sue. She murdered Jimmy Olsen and set off the riot that killed Nightwing, and helped Joker kidnap Lois AND helped perform the surgery that tied her heartbeat to the nuke, yet because she’s “lol so randumb XD” everyone loves and forgives her. Freaking Barry went to jail even though he never killed anyone, but Harley got to live in a penthouse! Taylor shills her so hard by making everyone love her, it’s just insufferable to me.

Injustice Batman is an idiot but he’s still smarter than all the other “heroes” so I dunno if I can consider that taking Bruce down lol. Really nothing Batman can do can compare to how over the top evil Superman and WW are.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To make matters worse, CBR has an article about TV Crisis changes... and one of them is that Jesse Quick is gone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    His Harley... is it weird to say I think he writes her well but I still can’t stand her at all? I hate using this term but Injustice Harley really is a Mary Sue. She murdered Jimmy Olsen and set off the riot that killed Nightwing, and helped Joker kidnap Lois AND helped perform the surgery that tied her heartbeat to the nuke, yet because she’s “lol so randumb XD” everyone loves and forgives her. Freaking Barry went to jail even though he never killed anyone, but Harley got to live in a penthouse! Taylor shills her so hard by making everyone love her, it’s just insufferable to me.

Injustice Batman is an idiot but he’s still smarter than all the other “heroes” so I dunno if I can consider that taking Bruce down lol. Really nothing Batman can do can compare to how over the top evil Superman and WW are.
    I mean, part of it is he's going off what the games have done, which include Harley becoming a hero that makes her above how bad Superman and Wonder Woman have become, although Taylor doesn't really make it any better.