Spectacular Member AzraelOnline's Avatar

Default Batman: Curse of the White Knight

Out today! Obviously I would be excited about this. Thoughts on issue 1 so far? I have to say I like the twist that Sean Gordon Murphy made with JPV, explaining his mental breakdowns/visions that he has as PTSD. Bruce admitting to Dick his guilt over all Napier uncovered in White Knight is pretty great as well.
    Azrael Online - The Source for all things Azrael

Anyone else think Batman's going to get with Harley Quinn in the White Knight universe?

I think they were cute together in this universe. Babs lost her dad, so she can leave with Dick without having to worry that she'll be leaving Bruce alone since he'll start a family with Harley.

I don't know, I think it's a little early for this, but it could work in this universe, that's for sure.

Ugh I hope that doesn't happen. Bruce is so messed up in this universe and harley is so together and confident.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

This so far has been one of the best stories of this year

All-New Member

I think they were cute together in this universe. Babs lost her dad, so she can leave with Dick without having to worry that she'll be leaving Bruce alone since he'll start a family with Harley. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver
    Bruce is so messed up in this universe and harley is so together and confident.
    Last edited by nedewa44; 10-12-2019 at 01:05 PM.