Pretty sure 5G is bull, or at most an imprint, but assuming a timejump leading into Jon as Superman being the status quo *was* something that happened, any thoughts on what you'd like that lineup to look like?

Off the top of my head, I've thought for awhile I've love to see Milk Wars' Gerard Way/Steve Orlando team do a future Jon book; as far as I'm concerned Jon as Superman should capture the feeling Batman 666 did of the central iconography on speed and fired through a railgun, and I think they'd be a pair to get it there, with maybe Mikel Janin on art. And a Tom Taylor/Bruno Redono Action Comics as the more 'traditional' character-driven alternative. Have Bendis continue his run with a President Superman title showing what Clark's up to these days, a concept that meets pretty neatly at the nexus of what he's doing on Superman and Action right now; Doc Shaner should be done with Strange Adventures by the time this would hit, so he'd be ideal. With a rotating team on the requisite flashback classic Superman adventures title, or Jeff Loveness and Juan Feyerra if sticking to a single pair. And Magdalene Visaggio somewhere, whether on a third Jon book or a Conner Kent title of some kind since I recall she's a fan. And if a Superman/Batman title came out of this, put Tynion on it since he did Luke Fox - our rumored new Batman - really well in Detective and I'm sure he'd do fine with Jon.

Other ideas for who to put on these, or even directions if you feel like sharing? Ideas for who among Lois/Jimmy/Supergirl/etc. would also still merit a title in this theoretical brave new world?