I mean, I know they were created in that era, but so were Superman and Batman. Most of the JSA weren't patriotically-themed ala Star-Spangled Kid or even Wonder Woman. So I'm trying to figure out when a time-slide ceased to apply and they got very tied to that era. I apologize if I'm muddying up other Earth 2 figures incorrectly with JSA.

When used in the 1970s, they seemed time-slid, though still older than the JLA heroes. When Larry Lance died, his tombstone said 1930-1969. When Power Girl appeared in 1976, she seemed a young adult, not in her 30s as a teen from 1958 would be. Then Huntress debuted, and she was a 20-year old (which doesn't seem to mesh with Power Girl's age to me), born in 1957. Now, if Selina was 20 in 1940, that's feasible. It's just also feasible if Selina was 20 in 1950.

I know by 1978, the were doing the WWII-era Wonder Woman stories with Jay Garrick (and Etta in military to match show), so that definitely pegs them to that era. Just don't know if it continued after show ended. And, of course, then COIE came.