Doomsday
    Despero
    Mongul

Vs

Thanos
    Savage Hulk
    Classic Juggernaut
    Red Hulk

All DC characters are Post Crisis versions and No TP and No BFR as well. Who Wins? 🤔

Team marvel. Better feats all around.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGM View Post
    Darkseid
    Doomsday
    Despero
    Mongul

Vs

Thanos
    Savage Hulk
    Classic Juggernaut
    Red Hulk

All DC characters are Post Crisis versions and No TP and No BFR as well. Who Wins? ��
    I must ask. Why include Despero if you’re going to use your classic “No TP” caveat?

I mean, sure... he’s a brick. But there are other bricks out there that wouldn’t mean even needing to invoke that clause.

Is Mongul in his Space Liberace mode, with a bazillion Lantern rings everywhere?

Darkseid biggest weapon is omega beams, but I dont know how effective they'll be on Thanos, Juggsy who is board ruled durability on a par with Thanos.

I assume colonel gm knows the savage Hulk persona has revealed himself post warp core breach. Some say Hulk is resistant to transmutation (not so sure on that myself). Thanos and Juggsy should be.
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Red Hulk seems like filler here. I'm guessing he gets dusted off first.
    ----------------------

But so is Mongul.
    ----------------------

So, Thanos tops Darkseid. He just physically beats Darkseid down.

I'm not so sure about Doomsday and Savage Hulk. It was a post warp core breach savage Hulk that defeated Red Hulk (pre depowering)....after Thor softened him up pretty good. Of course that was written by Jeph Loeb, so...salt to taste. Some might make the argument that post warp core breach Hulk has a higher base strength level, but I'm not sure how much that is worth since all versions of Hulk since like, 40 years ago, can all amp up due to anger. At the end of that fight, Thor and savage Hulk appeared, as the they did in the old days, to be on a fairly even par strength wise.

I suppose I place savage Hulk on a par with Doomsday, with a slight initial edge to savage Hulk who at some point will eclipse Doomsday strength wise. Maybe next time around for Doomsie?

If we pair up Despero with classic Juggernaut, maybe slight edge to Despero, who strength wise punks the likes of Martian Manhunter, Superman and IIRC, slapped around Captain Marvel and Superman at the same time. On the other hand, classic Juggsy has that blasted force field...I don't see even Despero doing much to Juggsy.

If we pair up the original Red Hulk against Mongul, I suppose I lean toward General Ross; after his de powering, meh? *flips coin*

At the end of the day, I don't suppose it matters since Thanos should beat Darkseid, then assist his Marvel buddies to bring home a win.
    ----------------------

Thank you all.

And I do an amazing monologue at the Improv Saturday evenings (WOMAN! Whooaaa Man!)
    ----------------------

Ze spamo!!!

: Cue time effect as a massive monster stand appears, proceeds to ora Cronos.:

1: We wait for other people to respond.

2: Darkseid wins on account of being better than anyone on the other team in taking them out and the team dc manage to manhandle Thabos/team up for a ten count hold, as Darkseid can do **** to him. ( If not BFR or Telepathy, which does not do anything to Thanos and Thanos is immune to transmutation, I do think he can get out punched as he needs telepathy/powers to affect Super man, these guys are all Superman threat tier.)

The Juggwebsut could get ten counted via Omega Beams dusting him, they can be quite potent fucking beans and Juggernaur has been a flaming skeleton, so mist for ten count.

Note: Thanos is only guy who does shut on his team as Juggernaut is too limited and Hulks are a joke here.

Apologies.
    ----------------------