Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Given that currently, according to Marvel, Jean is about 28 years old and Quentin must be over 18, I don't know what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Given that currently, according to Marvel, Jean is about 28 years old and Quentin must be over 18, I don't know what you're saying.
    Jean could be 25 now for all we know or 20. They have essentially made trying to age mutants pointless. Unless we are going on accumulated mental knowledge. There is no longer any way to say how old any mutant is once they have been resurrected unless explicitly stated.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    still have no idea why people like Quentin. he's an entitled brat.
    Pink hair?

I think that people love the jerks with heart of gold or is the pink hair?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Morrisson left enough hints for it to be plausible in-universe but Marvel would probably never allow it to be stated. Same as Rachel not being Scott's daughter.
    What hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Time travel or AUs for Jean should definately be canceled. We have enough of these for her

i think people expect too much of a retcon sometimes. it's after all something that was thought afterwards, and even though it resignifies a lot of moments, it'll always leave some weird things around. don't expect 100% sense out of it, just go with the ride.

BANNED

Were the post-humans in Krakoa in life 6?Is that how moira knows about Krakoa's capabilities?
    Is Xavier trying to give humans evolutionary dead-end through those drugs making them parfect?

Human-Mutants war now in whole new level with Phalanx-Phoenix involved.

BANNED

Quentin was born after Magneto first attack on humanity and the X-Men's formation.

Moira's journal entry about looking for potential partners for her and Xavier to produce omega level offsprings is even more ominous considering she knew Jean would become the Phoenix from her previous lives.
    Last edited by tuck frump; 10-10-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean already has a long and complicated story kids which Marvel doesn't let her interact with anyway.
    I don't think they would make Quentin related to her.
    The super powerful offspring was already done with her through Rachel (which could be from the phoenix or Scott) and Cable & X-man (Sinister trying to make a super mutant).
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-10-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Quentin was born after Magneto first attack on humanity and the X-Men's formation.

Moira's journal entry about looking for potential partners for her and Xavier to produce omega level offsprings is even more ominous considering she knew Jean would become the Phoenix from her previous lives.
    No he wasnt. He's in his late teens and the X-men have not been around for 20 years. I dont believe there was any artificial aging here, especially considering that was not the case for Proteus or Legion

BANNED

Debating ages in the MU is foolish. It was established in the very first issue he appears in he was born shortly after Magneto revealed mutants existence to the world.

There's been several attempts to explain away Marvel sliding timescale in universe. Whether its Franklin slowing time down or it takes more then 365 days for the Earth to rotate around the sun in the MU.
    Last edited by tuck frump; 10-10-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Spectacular Member

If Legion and Proteus were engineered by Moira and Xavier, in order to produce a powerful reality wrapper, is it possible that Wanda was also engineered into existence by them?

Edit: also, in relation to Quentin, I think he's more likely to be Sarah's or other Grey family member's offspring. They all have the potential to become the Phoenix, which is why the Shi-Ar death commandos engineered the death of the Grey clan.
    Last edited by tornshattered; 10-10-2019 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    If Legion and Proteus were engineered by Moira and Xavier, in order to produce a powerful reality wrapper, is it possible that Wanda was also engineered into existence by them?
    I believe Wanda was born before Moira, so the answer would be no

Debating ages in the MU is foolish. It was established in the very first issue he appears in he was born shortly after Magneto revealed mutants existence to the world.

There's been several attempts to explain away Marvel sliding timescale in universe. Whether its Franklin slowing time down or it takes more then 365 days for the Earth to rotate around the sun in the MU.
    Okay, but what Hickman is writing is relevant and the X-men have not been around for 2 decades under him. Your theory doesnt work with what's been established in the current era
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-10-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I believe Wanda was born before Moira, so the answer would be no
    Do you mean Wanda would be born before Moira joined Xavier? Or do you mean that Wanda is older than Moira? (because that would make her mid-50s). Moira gave birth to proteus, 21 years before the start of the series. She met MacTaggart 27 years before the series started, meaning she started searching for mates long before then. She could have easily engineered Magneto's meeting with Magda.

Do you mean Wanda would be born before Moira joined Xavier? Or do you mean that Wanda is older than Moira? (because that would make her mid-50s). Moira gave birth to proteus, 21 years before the start of the series. She met MacTaggart 27 years before the series started, meaning she started searching for mates long before then. She could have easily engineered Magneto's meeting with Magda.
    Both? I believe Wanda and Pietro were placed in suspended animation which explains why they look younger than they should be

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Both? I believe Wanda and Pietro were placed in suspended animation which explains why they look younger than they should be
    Uhh.. Is this headcanon or actual canon?

Uhh.. Is this headcanon or actual canon?
    actual canon. they were on ice until the high evolutionary could find them a family. but it's something that could be changed since they've already gone back on Magneto being the dad.