Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think so, it was probably a request from Hickman
    Yeah, but I doubt very much that Hickman said "She has to commit suicide in a tremendously graphic and insensitive way."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Hickman could say "I need Blindfold out of here."

But they could exile her to Age of X-Man like Nate Gray or at least give her a better death. So no, it's Rosenberg's fault.
    Nah, I doubt it was as vague as that. The entire spiel that Blindfold went on. Is pretty much proof positive of this whole Moira stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She doesn't reset all reality, it's her actions that change the reality. Being a omega means no upper limit to the power
    I mean when she dies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Nah, I doubt it was as vague as that. The entire spiel that Blindfold went on. Is pretty much proof positive of this whole Moira stuff.
    True, this would mean that Hickman really has been planning this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    That's why I doubt they will use Moira to pull the plug. I think something is going to happen that will remove Moira from the equation. Personally I think the poor woman needs to have some afterlife peace, that's why I hope the Phoenix comes along and takes Moira to the White Hot Room so she can finally rest at last.
    I just now realized she's living for more than 2 thousand of years fighting the same thing over and over again.

Yeah, I can see that too. Marvel has just created a way to do a line wide reset of all their books in one go. I doubt they will do that though, one of the reasons that Marvel does better than DC is because Marvel acknowledges their continuity and people are getting tired of the endless DC resets. Look at the whole timeline thing that DC just released, they did that because Marvel was doing the History of the Marvel Universe and broadcasting to comic readers that if you like consistent continuity across your books then come to Marvel.

That's why I doubt they will use Moira to pull the plug. I think something is going to happen that will remove Moira from the equation. Personally I think the poor woman needs to have some afterlife peace, that's why I hope the Phoenix comes along and takes Moira to the White Hot Room so she can finally rest at last.
    Come to think about it Rachel might be a key. What if Rachel has fake memories to stop her from finishing her mission. It would explain why she has never been able to go to the future.... O.O

A great story mainly because it's a beginning and not an ending.

Truths and lies mix in the hope of stopping something inevitable. But none of this matters whether it is hope or despair that awaits you in the future all you can do is your best and pray for better days.

We still don't know what the end game will be here for our three visionaries but it will be fun to see how far they can go.

The funny thing about all this is that I don't care a bit about the future and about Phalanx or Dominion even though it's part of the center of the story.

However I'm loving everything about Krakoa .

When you stop to think evolution is nothing when you master and learn to manipulate the genetic code or how to manipulate the material that forms the universe or how to become immortal by merging with a machine.

In the end even mutants can be overcome by non-evolutionary means It is just a different form of improvement .

I find it interesting that Emma has actually kept it secret from Charles who she intends to put in as Red King/Queen.

I am really curious how everyone will react when Emma brings Kate to the next meeting as the Red Queen.

I am waiting for Apocalypse to surprise everyone by saying Kate is the only member of the council he actually respects, after they spent all that time together arguing in Decimation, Kate is nearly one of the only people he actually will hear out on things.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I find it interesting that Emma has actually kept it secret from Charles who she intends to put in as Red King/Queen.

I am really curious how everyone will react when Emma brings Kate to the next meeting as the Red Queen.

I am waiting for Apocalypse to surprise everyone by saying Kate is the only member of the council he actually respects, after they spent all that time together arguing in Decimation, Kate is nearly one of the only people he actually will hear out on things.
    Was not Emma who insisted on Kitty being back for astonishing? To keep her honest?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    No, of course Hickman explained WHY needed Blindfold off the map.

But he had no reason to specify HOW. For him as if Rosenberg threw her into the Sun, that didn't alter his plans at all. So the death itself would be Hickman's thing, the HOW, which was really the problem, would be Rosenberg's fault.

Not my favorite issue but overall I think this was still pretty good. Now bring on Dawn of X!!
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Since Hickman likes Carey's run and with this whole post-human schtick going on, I hope the Children of the Vault show up. I need my Serafina fix.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Come to think about it Rachel might be a key. What if Rachel has fake memories to stop her from finishing her mission. It would explain why she has never been able to go to the future.... O.O
    As a Rachel fan I don't want to get my hopes up, but I actually want her to get the Phoenix back, or find out that the reason that the Phoenix has never bonded with her again is because she is a hybrid half human half Phoenix now and she can't be a host. During AvX Rachel desperately wanted the Phoenix to choose her and she even asked the Phoenix possessed Scott if the Phoenix missed Rachel. Rachel actually loves the Phoenix which makes her different from all the other hosts.

If Hickman decides to explore Rachel in Dawn of X beyond her re-emergence from the future, then he might do a redux of the Dark Phoenix Saga but this time it will be Rachel that becomes Dark Phoenix and Jean will have to do everything she can to save Rachel.

Or, we find out that all the Starchild hints over the years is that there is a prophecy about Rachel, and because she is actually from a different universe from Moira and Rachel is a cronoskimmer, she may be immune to Moira's reset and Rachel might remember the reality changes too.

On the other hand she might just appear for a bit and then get shelved, she is appearing with Cable in X-Men 1 and 2 and then he goes to Fallen Angels and she isn't in anything after that.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I thought it was great.

Some people seem dissatisfied. Yes, this was an event, but it’s sole purpose was set up. Table setting.

I thought it did that wonderfully. Conclusion was never the point here.

The Red Dragon

I honestly dont care about this future at all. Powers of X has definitely been the weaker of the 2 and this continues that trend.

Overrated.