Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Don't you think that with the thousand years they lived together in the sixth life Moira should know almost everything about Logan's past? Moira can tell Logan things that only someone who knew him could know.. It is possible that she contacted him even before Xavier.
    You have to wonder why she didn't bring him onboard for her life 7 Trask killing spree though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    You have to wonder why she didn't bring him onboard for her life 7 Trask killing spree though.
    Maybe she did. But she didn't reveal "everything" to Xavier.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I always read that Sinister Secret like he was implying Jean was Cable's mother since she raised him.
    I took it to be Madelyne Pryor...

Amazing Member

I can not wait to pick all this up and read it as one with the trade

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Quick Thoughts

- In reading Pox 6, I think Sinister secret 5 could be about Moira and Wolverine

- I thought about nno mutant precogs that would need to be taken off the board( think about it) Marvel only really has Madam Web who matters
    But is she still Madam Webb? I don't think so because of what SpOck did to the Web of Life and she hasn't been heard off since to my knowledge and her position could have been passed on to one of teh Spider-Women.

BANNED

Xavier uses a metaphor that rulers are like a married couple who does not sleep for the welfare of their children. Xavier and Moira would be metaphorically married and with children.
    Yeah, people are thinking of the Sinister secrets as literal, but then you'd have to think why the hell would "wearing red shoes" be of any relevance, when you think about the first secret.

I'm super into the idea of Logan and Moira working together and Sinister not meaning it in a sexual way (but if it is, it's fine). And with all her memories of past lifes, she might know some secret stuff about him that could convince him she's the real deal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Even that doesn't qualify as "married with a kid". Unless....
    It don't have to be a kid from a marriage. Notice Jean and Quentin are the only listed omega mutants to share the same power category.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    There's a rumour/gossip/made-up theory that Jean x Xavier = Quentin.
    The one I heard is that Quentin is Wolverine and Jean's son.

why people even think Quentin is Jean's son? because he has tk, tp and a relation to Phoenix?

Moira's is logan's daughter, incoming. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Xavier uses a metaphor that rulers are like a married couple who does not sleep for the welfare of their children. Xavier and Moira would be metaphorically married and with children.
    That gossip page has a lot of joking with words. This is very possible, specially that Moira never stop loving Xavier
    Xavier probably also doing some shady things that could count as betrayal

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Moira's is logan's daughter, incoming. lol
    If this was the Ultimate Universe with Millar writing, that would certainly be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That gossip page has a lot of joking with words. This is very possible, specially that Moira never stop loving Xavier
    Xavier probably also doing some shady things that could count as betrayal
    Moira with Logan and Xavier with Magneto

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The one I heard is that Quentin is Wolverine and Jean's son.

why people even think Quentin is Jean's son? because he has tk, tp and a relation to Phoenix?
    Morrisson left enough hints for it to be plausible in-universe but Marvel would probably never allow it to be stated. Same as Rachel not being Scott's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    If this was the Ultimate Universe with Millar writing, that would certainly be the case.
    It would have a nice symmetry, his powers are to heal himself when he gets hurt and hers is to destroy the universe when she dies so she can come back. Would be funny to see someone go after a 12 year old moira only to be shocked by logan being there. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

still have no idea why people like Quentin. he's an entitled brat.