Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Mystique gonna murder Moira so hard, Rahne is gonna feel it.
    Killing here only resets the universe...torture her burning alive for ever though...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Attachment 88074

Pretty creepy Moira, pretty creepy.
    So legion and proteus are by design
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Killing here only resets the universe...torture her burning alive for ever though...
    Nah, she gonna do the Heal then hurt.

"Y-you cured me of my muta-*Headshot*

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    3. You know damn well, Mystique is gonna push the issue of Destiny being resurrected.
    I hope it goes like this.

Mystique: "Where's Irene?"
    Charles: "What? We resurrected her days ago."
    Mystique: "Where is she?"
    Magneto: "Oh, I just saw her out by the lagoon. I think she was looking for you."

They get a teleporter to wear that big head mask so Mystique just keeps missing her. Eventually, she can "die" again and go to the back of the list.

One thing i will say the story is pretty straight forward over all now that's it's done. and as fans we are going once more into the unknown but i feel good about this. I feel this issue in particular will calm quite a few people down who were all "omg, mutants want to live alone." Mutants are forced to find a way to survive and this is just the latest attempt. Also i would say the covers and promo art is what threw most people off the actual story by creating so many red herrings based on history but it was actually pretty linear giving how it went,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I can see the Precog Issue leading to the first major crossover event between all the Dawn books.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yes, her sixth life was X³. The most boring one and I couldn't bring myself to care about it. lmao
    Oh snap it was 430 am in the morning and i missed that little box at the bottom corner lol

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Attachment 88074

Pretty creepy Moira, pretty creepy. Imagine Gabrielle Haller waking in the middle of the night finding Moira creeping in the shadows.
    oh snap so she is the reason we have Protus and Legion.

Somebody find and post that scan from the Wolverines or whatever when Holgram(?) Destiny pleads with a weeping Raven to bring her back because she knows exactly what to do!

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Mystique gonna murder Moira so hard, Rahne is gonna feel it.
    It's going to be an ugly confrontation, that's for sure. And Mystique isn't the kind of person you can successfully stall. Looking for her to use Creed to stir up trouble so she can find Moira and have a little chat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    I can see the Precog Issue leading to the first major crossover event between all the Dawn books.
    The reading order page suggests Arakko is the next big story after Dawn of X. Look at the data on the bottom left.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I hope it goes like this.

Mystique: "Where's Irene?"
    Charles: "What? We resurrected her days ago."
    Mystique: "Where is she?"
    Magneto: "Oh, I just saw her out by the lagoon. I think she was looking for you."

They get a teleporter to wear that big head mask so Mystique just keeps missing her. Eventually, she can "die" again and go to the back of the list.
    Mystique tragically chasing a disguised “plant” her whole life. Imagine the obtuse conversations with Destiny’s stunt double. I would buy a whole issue dedicated to this retcon-gag.

And all marvel has to do to reset their entire universe now is kill Moira. Pretty nice thing to have if you ever want to do a company reboot and start from an earlier point in time. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Not feeling this issue. By far the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And all marvel has to do to reset their entire universe now is kill Moira. Pretty nice thing to have if you ever want to do a company reboot and start from an earlier point in time. lol
    As this series points out, we’re all data and Moira is the accumulated flash drive.

The one thing i didn't like about this, it just came to me but i thought about it earlier. IT feels very much like what happened to mutants in the ultimate universe where it was revealed they aren't inheritors of earth.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.