Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Same question about Moira. How can she last longer than 1000 years old in her sixth life? She only has a regular life span and should be long dead before human invent that advanced artificial environment.
    I read a previous comment that Moira was maybe able to live as long through Logan's blood. I know this has no relation to PoX/HoX, but if was recently revealed in Savage Avengers that Logan has the ability to resurrect(or heal) people with his blood. Brother Voo Doo was dead or dying, so Logan cut himself, then cut into Brother Voo Doo, reached down and grabbed his heart and gave him a blood to blood resurrection. I know that shouldn't have worked, but hey... comics lol.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    And if I remember correctly, Hickman did mention that the Dominions do fear Galactus and the Phoenix.
    Yeah, I don't understand how some people are saying the 6th/X^3 timeline "doesn't matter"

The Phalanx/Dominion are still out there in every timeline, they exist in black holes, they're now very established. It's not a coincidence that Hickman mentions both their natural enemies Phoenix/Galactucs, who Hickman has previously wrote before, as well as reference Franklin directly in his very first issue here, as well as him being on New Mutants with Doug/Phalanx connection. He's playing the long game

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So what does Moira do?
    She saves all of humanity and mutants by extension by stopping them from becoming a singularity the day before their ascenscion. If she had decided to let it happen she could have possible ended all things as humanity would have ascended and become a part of the phalanx.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I read a previous comment that Moira was maybe able to live as long through Logan's blood. I know this has no relation to PoX/HoX, but if was recently revealed in Savage Avengers that Logan has the ability to resurrect(or heal) people with his blood. Brother Voo Doo was dead or dying, so Logan cut himself, then cut into Brother Voo Doo, reached down and grabbed his heart and gave him a blood to blood resurrection. I know that shouldn't have worked, but hey... comics lol.
    Angel is able to do the same, he carried a blood transfusion kit in his paraphernalia but theres so much medically wrong with that. Anyway maybe you just need a drop of blood

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    And extremism has worked for them as well? At that point, you’re now giving them a reason to think of you as a threat and hate you. House of X presented us with what the response to that was in the form Mothermold. Mutantkind taking such an extreme stance was so grand that it had human factions that hate each other join together in an attempt to stop them for the sake of humanity. It’s a matter that they didn’t stop the coming of the sentinels, they accelerated it. The problem is that, for her having lived 10 lives, Moira is extremely shortsighted in the stance she’s taken.
    They already tried hugging and loving the humans, it just ended with them dead.
    They tried leaving the humans alone, they died again.
    So what other option than confrontation is left?

Did Rosenberg know about Hickmans run? Given the Blindfold stuff and even this. Everything dies vs stall for tine with everyone forgets?

Or they should just hecatomb the Earth, intelligence wise where does a Hecatomb fall in terms of a society?

Also did Moira get Irene killed on purpose?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-09-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    What I find fascinating is that everything ties with genetics/evolution in a way.

Post humans - False/Tech genetic human evolution
    Mutants - Natural human evolution

Many parallels with humans tempting with nature.

Phoenix ensures that evolution happens. When species have grown stegnat then its the Phoenix's work to put an end. Phoenix is drown to mutants since they are natural evolution. I firmly believe that the Phalanx and the Domininios will soon face the Judgement of the Phoenix. The Phanlanx and the dominions are not natural or true evolution. Galactus like Phoenix is a natural/primal force of the Universe.

I really liked the issue even if I wanted more. Hickman ties many things and has made me love Moira as a character. really love the whole mystery aura, the house of cards feeling etc

Also, to add something about the Abstracts. Eternity like Phoenix could care about Moira resets if it affects them directly but if you think about it they don't. What I mean? In older comics and even in AVX (yeah I know horrible but still) the Phoenix said to Emma Frost that it exists then what else matters? The same for Eternity. Even if the Universe that he is (inside of him) resets he is not in danger. The Abstracts also would have to notice Moira too and then determine if she could pose a threat to them in the long run.
    No such thing as "false evolution". It's a process and simply a consequence of systems replicating themselves, in which traits that happen to be replicated more successfully winning out over those that don't. Any self-replicating system allowing for replication errors (mutation) is subject to evolution. This is by no means limited to biological systems, but applies to pretty much to any information being reproduced - including the code of machines should they have some means of making more of themselves. And on the scale of cosmic evolution, machines are clearly the most successful.

BANNED

Rosenberg had to know some of the stuff Hickman was doing such as mass resurrection. That's why he went and killed characters left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Same question about Moira. How can she last longer than 1000 years old in her sixth life? She only has a regular life span and should be long dead before human invent that advanced artificial environment.
    I think it is implied both are using some sort of modification in logan healing factor to survive. "You both share the same blood type".

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She saves all of humanity and mutants by extension by stopping them from becoming a singularity the day before their ascenscion. If she had decided to let it happen she could have possible ended all things as humanity would have ascended and become a part of the phalanx.
    But is that really winning? It seems like this all only ends in death.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did Rosenberg know about Hickmans run? Given the Blindfold stuff and even this. Everything dies vs stall for tine with everyone forgets?

Or they should just hecatomb the Earth, intelligence wise where does a Hecatomb fall in terms of a society?

Also did Moira get Irene killed on purpose?
    I think it's becoming clear that Hickman needed certain deaths and events to be in place. He needed Blindfold gone, he needed the Age of Apocalypse characters gone, he needed Apocalypse relatively close to the X-Men and alive, and he needed a bunch of characters dead.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    No such thing as "false evolution". It's a process and simply a consequence of systems replicating themselves, in which traits that happen to be replicated more successfully winning out over those that don't. Any self-replicating system allowing for replication errors (mutation) is subject to evolution. This is by no means limited to biological systems, but applies to pretty much to any information being reproduced - including the code of machines should they have some means of making more of themselves. And on the scale of cosmic evolution, machines are clearly the most successful.
    They are not natural though. Machines in the end are ascended tech not real life. Phoenix is the singular universal manifestation of life. And that's why I think the Dominions fear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    And if I remember correctly, Hickman did mention that the Dominions do fear Galactus and the Phoenix.
    Yeap. Galatcus and Phoenix will play a huge role and are both connected to Omega Level Mutants, Franklin and Jean.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 10-09-2019 at 10:03 AM.

If Moira was really an extremist, she would have wiped out humanity already. Not that difficult at this point. A little smallpox magic, a little reversed legacy virus and presto.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    They are not natural though. Machines in the end are ascended tech not real life. Phoenix is the singular universal manifestation of life. And that's why I think the Dominions fear it.

Yeap. Galatcus and Phoenix will paly a huge role and are both connected to Omega Level Mutants, Franklin and Jean.
    Danger is machine with a mutation so thats not true

And people were really feeling sorry for humans lmaoo

Im sure Moira has plans in case x and magz f up

BANNED

Thoughts on the issue:

I liked that it had so much Moira, made up for the X3 reveal being the exact same as the X2 twist down to how it ended. But Logan will look incredibly hot in 1000 years so at least there's that.

Idk that this warranted to be a red issue. So Xavier/Magneto/Moira arent working in perfect harmony? Well who said Hickman didnt care abt characterization.

Most interesting parts were Moira erases timelines when she dies and the implication that she had a hand in Legion and/or Proteus inception, considering Xavier didnt know Gabrielle was pregnant when they split and Proteus was conceived when Joe raped Moira and she resented the kid all his life for it.

Oh the no precog rule is dumb, that's not how Destiny powers work, she don't need to be in close vicinity to Moira to see her future, also she probably knew all that's about to happen before she died. So...

We also got confirmation whatever's inside blackholes survive Moira's reset, so both the X2 X-Men and the Gen4 Omega Chimeras will probably show up.