Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The problem is that she’s taking only extremist methods and only in ways that benefit mutants. As with anything, you push, there’s going to be push back in return and push too hard and something is going to break. Extremism only results in extremism in return. As the phrase goes, the candle that burns twice as hot burns half as long. The key is in the acceptance that they aren’t some separate species set to inherit the world, they’re all human.
    I feel like they have no other option, a solution for this would be think out of the box.
    With this approach, they will just acelerate the conflict with humans

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I read a previous comment that Moira was maybe able to live as long through Logan's blood. I know this has no relation to PoX/HoX, but if was recently revealed in Savage Avengers that Logan has the ability to resurrect(or heal) people with his blood. Brother Voo Doo was dead or dying, so Logan cut himself, then cut into Brother Voo Doo, reached down and grabbed his heart and gave him a blood to blood resurrection. I know that shouldn't have worked, but hey... comics lol.
    Then Xavier should definitely find a way to make profits off Logan’s blood.

Does anyone has the original last page of POX #1?

captura1.jpg

I remember this was slightly different and could have give us tips about the conclusion.

This actually highlights an important aspect in X-Men Forever that people choose to ignore. The abstracts weren't just afraid of "omega level mutants" and they weren't just talking about them. They were talking about all humans and their potential to evolve to become eternity
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-09-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    Then Xavier should definitely find a way to make profits off Logan’s blood.
    That only worked because Moira had the same blood type than Logan (if that's how she lived that long)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I feel like people forget that Mutants are giving humans the means to live longer, and a cure to various mental disorders and cancers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    They are not natural though. Machines in the end are ascended tech not real life.
    An arbitrary and ultimately meaningless distinction. In the end, life is self-replicating information. Whether that information is encoded in DNA molecules or stored on a drive makes no difference. How are machines created by biological beings not natural? They're very much the result of - and continuation - of their creator's evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I feel like they have no other option, a solution for this would be think out of the box.
    With this approach, they will just acelerate the conflict with humans
    At that point, why not take things in a different direction than either the original or extremism? Because honestly, I don’t find myself rooting for the X-Men in this and actually prefer the mutants that choose not to be a part of Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I feel like people forget that Mutants are giving humans the means to live longer, and a cure to various mental disorders and cancers.
    Something that they could do without the mutant supremacist mentality. Instead, they basically extorted humanity for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Danger is machine with a mutation so thats not true
    And a soul, as per the final issue of All-New X-Factor.

At that point, why not take things in a different direction than either the original or extremism? Because honestly, I don’t find myself rooting for the X-Men in this and actually prefer the mutants that choose not to be a part of Krakoa.
    It is a bit hard to root, scpecially the way Magneto and Charles are treating Moira. They are buying too much for their own kool aid and are drowning on their ego.
    This won't end well

BANNED

Something that they could do without the mutant supremacist mentality. Instead, they basically extorted humanity for it.
    lmao do you also consider asking money in exchange for goods and services "extortion"?

Well here we are. It is canon that the humans (not ALL humans but those that hate mutants) will eliminate mutants even out into the farthest of futures. I appreciate the sense that they have no idea if this is going to work or not but they will try to do the very best for mutants while they can. I also like that there's a lot left unsaid and knowing Hickman, these things will eventually be said. Mystique and Destiny for sure will be an issue.

I also like how Charles, Erik, and Moira are not at all comfortable with the villains on the council. They know things can go south with any one of them. Also intriguing that the mutants don't know about Moira's memories. For now.

Well done. Very much looking forward to the new era. Let's do it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That only worked because Moira had the same blood type than Logan (if that's how she lived that long)
    There are only four blood types. Unless Logan and Moira have their own unique blood type, still one-fourth of the human/mutant kind will benefit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Well here we are. It is canon that the humans (not ALL humans but those that hate mutants) will eliminate mutants even out into the farthest of futures. I appreciate the sense that they have no idea if this is going to work or not but they will try to do the very best for mutants while they can. I also like that there's a lot left unsaid and knowing Hickman, these things will eventually be said. Mystique and Destiny for sure will be an issue.

I also like how Charles, Erik, and Moira are not at all comfortable with the villains on the council. They know things can go south with any one of them. Also intriguing that the mutants don't know about Moira's memories. For now.

Well done. Very much looking forward to the new era. Let's do it!
    I think the win and lose thing Moira referring to is on a different scale. In 1000 years, the Human-Novissima even create a conservation area for the only two surviving mutants very much like what human are doing for the extinct species nowadays . At some point human stop killing mutants but it doesn’t help saving them from going to extinction. It’s a war on evolution scale human will forever be the domain human species due to population base and technologies.
    Last edited by Magnusilver; 10-09-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

So they should give them those things, to the people who build Sentinels, freely just cause?

They're saying if you give us this space, we will help you.

Can we just address how arrogant Charles and Erik really are for a telepath who saw multiple futures Charles doesn't seem to realize his biggest mistake. Forcing his ideology on the world has been proven a failure time and time again and Erik's method has never worked out ever! IDK I personally just feel any situation with those 2 at the head is doomed to fail one way or another their egos are just to big.