Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh snap it was 430 am in the morning and i missed that little box at the bottom corner lol

oh snap so she is the reason we have Protus and Legion.

And perhaps Betsy and Brian’s brother. Put down the turkey baster Moira.

Hickman did give them an out. We they are done with this. All they have to do is kill Moira.

Xavier and Magento better put her in stasis protected by Apocalypse.

Explaining to Legion why they won't revive Blindfold is going to go really, really well.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And all marvel has to do to reset their entire universe now is kill Moira. Pretty nice thing to have if you ever want to do a company reboot and start from an earlier point in time. lol
    Marvel 52 and then we all complain and Moira dies again and resets it back?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Hickman did give them an out. We they are done with this. All they have to do is kill Moira.

Xavier and Magento better put her in stasis protected by Apocalypse.
    Fully expecting Moira to die in INcoming now and MArvel be all "We told ya'll the reboot was incoming." lol jk, a little.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

Yeah, the whole thing seemed like, "Ha, we avoided you replacing us ... by replacing ourselves with something we engineered to be exactly like you."
    Exactly. It's like being succeeded by your offspring, Mutants are humanity's offspring. It's a natural process and for some reason humans see this as extinction but decide to do the same thing anyway via technology.

It's just so stupid and makes no sense.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Explaining to Legion why they won't revive Blindfold is going to go really, really well.
    lol they already completely ignored Blindfold when they brought Legion back.

Mighty Member

Fully expecting Moira to die in INcoming now and MArvel be all "We told ya'll the reboot was incoming." lol jk, a little.
    You really think Ewing is gonna reset the Marvel universe?

Ewing?

Moira is gonna kick rocks in a hole in that event.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Exactly. It's like being succeeded by your offspring, Mutants are humanity's offspring. It's a natural process and for some reason humans see this as extinction but decide to do the same thing anyway via technology.

It's just so stupid and makes no sense.
    Makes perfect sense to me. It's the human condidtion. Why do people support politicians that only make life worse for them? It's like you look at the policies (i hope) you know it's not going to do anything for you personally, and they still vote for the person because...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Makes perfect sense to me. It's the human condidtion. Why do people support politicians that only make life worse for them? It's like you look at the policies (i hope) you know it's not going to do anything for you personally, and they still vote for the person because...
    Agreed. If you can count on one thing from “humans” it’s this: we refuse to go along with the natural plan / order. We’ll do it our way, ourselves so that we can assert our own will and destiny. Source: Garden of Eden. Current attempts to reproduce reality, digitally.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The reading order page suggests Arakko is the next big story after Dawn of X. Look at the data on the bottom left.
    Nice catch!

I noticed something interesting when reading over the data on the following pages...

Each Dawn of X title gets it's own "upcoming" page with data right above the "next" in Krakoan which seems to indicate 1 of 6.

Could all of the Dawn of X titles be stealth mini's or am I missing something obvious?

123.JPG
    Last edited by Andru; 10-09-2019 at 06:41 AM.

No, I understand wanting to keep the status quo and stuff. But this is just beyond idiotic to me. No matter what, humans will evolve into something else. The only other option is to sterilize themselves.
    I get what it's referencing, but it's just so extreme and stupid. I mean, they just end up changing themselves anyway into "Post Human".
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Not feeling this issue. By far the weakest.
    I enjoyed the issue and I think it served its function well. I do think they maybe created some false expectations by labeling it a red issue and that cover with Moira over all the fallen mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Nice catch!

I noticed something interesting when reading over the data on the following pages...

Each Dawn of X title gets it's own "upcoming" page with data right about the "next" in Krakoan which seems to indicate 1 of 6.

Could all of the Dawn of X titles be stealth mini's or am I missing something obvious?

123.JPG
    I think it is just that there are 6 books being released.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

The one thing i didn't like about this, it just came to me but i thought about it earlier. IT feels very much like what happened to mutants in the ultimate universe where it was revealed they aren't inheritors of earth.
    Yeah but narratively that is such a non-reveal. This issue, despite hearing otherwise, Mutants are certain they are the inheritors and continue their status as underdogs trying to prove they are the inheritors.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I enjoyed the issue and I think it served its function well. I do think they maybe created some false expectations by labeling it a red issue and that cover with Moira over all the fallen mutants.
    I enjoyed it to. In fact I found this issue to be better than some of the issues promoted as big deals. The X3 era reveal clarified the race for the future continues. Moira is also revealed to be a very dark character who, as tether for reality, presents a huge risk to everyone.

Going forward, is it more important for all to make sure Moira’s “one truth” is maintained and rules everyone’s purpose? Or is it more important for everyone who is invested in reality to find a way to decouple from Moira’s inevitable experience and find their own way? I guess we’ll see...
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 10-09-2019 at 06:41 AM.