Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
Well to be fair, this isn’t the original Carnage symbiote and Carnage is spreading himself thin by giving everyone and anything a piece of the symbiote. Spider-Man probably beat Norman easily because it’s not at full strength. Besides, Peter and Ben once beat the tar out of Carnage single handedly back in spectacular Spiderman 217 because of how weak Cletus was from the Ravencroft security in his cell.

And this kindred crap is probably going to drag on until issue 50 which most likely won’t be until at least next August or september id this bi monthly release schedule continues. I don’t think i’ll Care by then.
Personally I thought it was bad writing when Peter and Ben did that as well back then lol.

I completely agree with you though on this Kindred situation. If it stretches that long I hope that I can still be interested. Personally I’ve never been a fan of long slow reveals. Some of the luster is fading just a bit with the Harry implications as well. I was hoping for something a little more Mephisto/OMD connected with Kindred and I was probably in the minority with that one.