Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Did it with a shoulder tackle which is...throwing a tiny body into a huge quadruped.

Basically serving himself up for dinner.
    Polar bear says "Aw, thanks, I needed a snack!" and spits out the ring after.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    So the thing is Hal actually has a lot of stuff like that. But I'll note that that might have been Precrisis, as are a lot of his hand to hand feats. Post crisis, he's still taken down mobs of people, put Batman on his ass, and thrown down with super strong aliens. He does that kind of stuff rather a lot... The issue is that there's no real reason WHY he should be able to land a hit on Batman for example, or take on whole mobs of people. He doesn't have some insane history of training in the martial arts or whatever. He's just supposed to be a tough sinuva gun. So I don't tend to take it too seriously.
    if we take those as legit, are they better than Cyclops' own feats? He's thrown down with Wolverine and other peak humans. I still see Cyke winning a closer fight than one would think.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea, he fought him for control of an iceberg ... and it looked like he was out of power at the time, because he just threw hands with him. Though he's still got the ring so ... no idea ?

And just to be clear. This is a regular polar bear and not some kind of space polar bear that we could argue is weaker than its terran counterpart?

This question is around 37% serious.

BANNED

It's Snowbird as part of a unofficial crossover.