Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emesem View Post
    Post 'em

Just a few off the top of my head:

- Why hide Prof X's face

- Did Prof X "fake" his death in AvX? Is the "Man Called X" still out there? Did he really leave the discovery and recruitment of key resurrection mutants like Goldballs and Hope just to chance and Cyclops?

- Are the Jean and Cyclops that returned pre-HOX #1 the sames ones we see in HOX#1 or were they resurrected in the interim? If not, whats up with these more obedient and seemingly malleable Jean and Scott (and Logan?)

- What does Moira do with all her free time?

- The duplicate "and then..." panel.
    1) Dramatic choice, probably.
    2) I'm pretty sure Hickman doesn't give a damn about "The Man Called X". It's also likely Xavier didn't know the role of the likes of Hope, Goldballs and Tempus at the time, and in anyway I don't see why he wouldn't trust Scott with them.
    3) They seem pretty clearly the same. I don't see them as being more malleable- Scott specifically is seeing Xavier do what he wanted to do with Utopia on steroids.
    4) Plans the next step, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by craybest View Post
    my question is if xavier met moira before starting the X-men, all these years, fightig against magneto, he was faking? or is that what moira writes about about him being a hardead and magneto lost?
    Magneto was crazy and dangerous. He only met Charles and Moira around the time of UXM #150.

and still I think everyone acts out of character (everyone but sabertooth, who got the boot) even knowing what moira knows, I know many of them wouldn't be willing to cooperate, specially some villains, crazed mutants or just angry ones.
    I don't see it. Xavier and Mags delivered a nation with the chance of eternal life.

and wth is Jean using her marvel girl outfit? that makes no sense, ?
    I got nothing here.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 10-09-2019 at 11:53 AM.

What happened during Moira's coma in her fifth life?

coma.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    waitasec, so if all this is Moira's 10th life and that's been the life we've been reading since Uncanny X-Men 1, then are we to believe that Xavier and Magneto have known about this since then?
    Mags only knew around UXM #150 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post

- What's the harm in letting Destiny in on the secret? Surely having a precon that can warn Moira and the gang that enemies are plotting something is a nice thing to have around.
    That assumes Destiny will always agree and work with Moira.

Fantastic Member

how the hell did Moira live 100 to 1000 years while looking the same in some of these timelines?

who actually has been resurrected and how is it decided? who are all these background characters on Krakoa?

who all is coming through the portal to Krakoa?

why were the Xorn/Zorns resurrected right away?

so Moira just hid this whole time? what's the significance to right now? Xavier and Magneto launch all this now?

how are the time travelers effect? she wants no precogs but what about Cable or Bishop that have seen futures?

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    how the hell did Moira live 100 to 1000 years while looking the same in some of these timelines?
    They actually explain that in the issues- Apocalypse keeping her in stasis and Logan's healing factor keeping her alive.

who actually has been resurrected and how is it decided?
    Probably anyone that isn't a precog, though this Cerebro that records mutant memories was only built after Forge joined the team, so probably no one from before that.

who are all these background characters on Krakoa?

who all is coming through the portal to Krakoa?
    Mutants.

why were the Xorn/Zorns resurrected right away?
    Because they could.

so Moira just hid this whole time? what's the significance to right now? Xavier and Magneto launch all this now?
    They didn't had the means for that yet, most likely. Also, Xavier and Magneto spent too much time in a dick measuring contest.

how are the time travelers effect? she wants no precogs but what about Cable or Bishop that have seen futures?
    That's an interesting question.

They needed Goldballs and Tempus' powers to manifest for the resurrection process to work.

alternate futures which may never happen. She has no reason to believe they even know anything of her existence so they are nonfactors

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

coma.JPG
    Why is this important? Nobody cares about her 5th life, it was a flop.

We know that at one point it was because Apocalypse kept her alive, the sixth life seems to indicate that she was getting blood transfusions from Wolverine and that kept her alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Mags only knew around UXM #150 or so.
    Yes, that is true but I can't get my head around how it explains stories like Mutant Genesis, Onslaught, Xavier's death, Legion Quest, Deadly Genesis...

Yes, that is true but I can't get my head around how it explains stories like Mutant Genesis, Onslaught, Xavier's death, Legion Quest, Deadly Genesis...
    Onslaught seems to have happened in part because of Xavier rebooting his mind; there was also a split between the three of them around X-men #1, explained partially because of Moira tampering with Magneto's mind to make him more agreeable.

Deadly Genesis seems something like Hickman will touch later on- perhaps Xavier decided to go for Krakoa too soon?

Why is this important? Nobody cares about her 5th life, it was a flop.
    It’s important because the arrow pattern indicates something unknown...

Amazing Member

I interpreted the arrows as her being in a coma for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

3) They seem pretty clearly the same. I don't see them has being more malleable- Scott specifically is seeing Xavier do what he wanted to do with Utopia on steroids.
    Come on man. I dont think Scott has called Xavier "sir" since the 70s.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I would agree that everyone in and out of the books it saying that is the case.

The 'absurdity' of it is what keeps me thinking this is not the case. I won't argue with people about it, as I am 'probably wrong', but I do get the impression there are plenty of people out there who feel it does not really fit with past stories.
    Magneto found out around UXM 150.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars