Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
1) Immortals Need To Stop
Mission: Defeat the UQ Holder in its entirety.
Team: Dr Strange, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Nova, Thor, Jack of Hearts, Wonder Man, Vision, Captain Universe Spiderman, Quicksilver, Adam Warlock and Kang the Conqueror
Setup: No prep beyond basic parameters of the Numbers, they get warped in on the outskirts of the island base. The UQ get one minute of warning. The warning gives basic parameters of each member of the opposing team. Can they defeat the immortals?!
The only one I can comment on at all.

I'm assuming that UQ Holder can't use Kirie's Reset and Restart to expand their prep time, which to be fair is within her basic parameters.

Anyway, the initial speed blitz and Juzo's ridiculous ability to cut anything should take out a number of the opposition with Hulk, Thor and Captain Universe Spidey being the ones I'm most uncertain about due to their durability. Even then they'll have trouble pinning down all the immortalities (from uber-regen to a God curse that says lol-nope to anything that isn't a weird "Can cut anything" ability to just a very advance cyborg and a very advance ghost).

Actually is there any general consensus on Spider-man speed when he has the Enigma force?