Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Spat and Grovel a bounty hunting duo.
    Didn't they have action figures in the 90's? I vaguely remember seeing them and wondering who the eff they were.

Are those really One Hit Wonders? Strobe was just in Uncanny X-Men a couple months ago.

My choices: The Hell's Belles!

Briquette's already made a comeback, and while the rest of them were confirmed depowered, they could just ignore it like they have so many other C and D-Listers who have since popped up with their powers intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Such good names.

Vague(invisibility), Flambé(pyrokinetic), Tremolo(sound powers), Briquette(charcoal Colossus), and Shrew(Wolfsbane but mousy).

Them and Nasty Boys please.

That weird Nina girl that Xavier befriended after being imprisoned post-Onslaught.

and Spiral's "daughter" Ginny

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Such good names.

Vague(invisibility), Flambé(pyrokinetic), Tremolo(sound powers), Briquette(charcoal Colossus), and Shrew(Wolfsbane but mousy).

Them and Nasty Boys please.
    was Flambe pyrokinetic? i thought that it might be some kind of gas emission; like her breath is significantly flammable. i just never saw her control open flame. she'd just blow on those lit sticks. they would make a great compliment to the Nasty Boys. i propose a Tremolo/Ruckus courtship; assuming that both are heterosexual. i could never tell if Ramrod was just supposed to be his buddy or if there was a deeper connection there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    was Flambe pyrokinetic? i thought that it might be some kind of gas emission; like her breath is significantly flammable. i just never saw her control open flame. she'd just blow on those lit sticks. they would make a great compliment to the Nasty Boys. i propose a Tremolo/Ruckus courtship; assuming that both are heterosexual. i could never tell if Ramrod was just supposed to be his buddy or if there was a deeper connection there.
    Ruckus is definitely not heterosexual.

Ruckus is definitely not heterosexual.
    i dunno. he could just be really really comfortable in his masculinity. there's less wiggle room on Gorgeous George. but Ruckus could just be glam rock or gay for effect. something about his drink choice just makes me doubt it.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 10-10-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Maybe be in a Domino related story? Is her solo still going. Or they could be in a Savage Land story or even an space story.
    That's true. I guess them being bounty hunters could open up some possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Isn't Spat an infant by now?
    I guess she got her reverse aging fixed in a Gambit Cyber Comic. I haven't personally read it, though

Didn't they have action figures in the 90's? I vaguely remember seeing them and wondering who the eff they were..
    They did, which is ironic because they were designed specifically to be as hard as possible to adapt into action figure form
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Sketch. Only in one story line. Had cool powers and I found her memorable.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sketch_(Earth-616)
    One of the only times I tried my hand at a fanfic she and Groundhog were main characters as teachers at a newly opened school after M day. She was still shy and mute and married to Groundhog but she had expanded on her powers by somehow gaining unbreakable never ending spool of magicl thread thst she would tie to neddles and then do things like magnetically loop the needle through two pillars back and forth to create a wall of thread or use it to wrap people up with. While still mute and isolated she was fiercely protective of younger kids that were scared of there own mutation. I had planned to flesh her out to actually be a very strong character similar in aspects to that Jody Foster character in that one movie where she plays a feral kid.

Incredible Member

nevermibd i read that fast first time as stitch from the alpha flight special. lol well add stitch to list lol

As a group the Children of the Vault were a two-hit wonder. But I liked the later additions Olvido and the pale girl in purple who I'm not sure ever got a name

Amazing Member

Sparrow

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sparrowwulf.htm

Always wanted to see her pop up in a x book

Didn't they have action figures in the 90's? I vaguely remember seeing them and wondering who the eff they were.

Are those really One Hit Wonders? Strobe was just in Uncanny X-Men a couple months ago.

Briquette's already made a comeback, and while the rest of them were confirmed depowered, they could just ignore it like they have so many other C and D-Listers who have since popped up with their powers intact.
    Yeah, you're right. I only mentioned them merely because I would like to know what they've been up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasez View Post
    Sparrow

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sparrowwulf.htm

Always wanted to see her pop up in a x book
    OMG! Sparrow is one of my all-time favorite obscure characters in comic-book history, and I completely forgot she's a mutant. If it's alright to include her in an x-book, then I would totally support it.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-10-2019 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

More than a one-hit wonder, but most of their later appearances weren't particularly notable in Ultimate X-Men. I enjoyed Syndicate.

Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.