Thread: Need A CBR

Question Need A CBR

Anyone know a good free CBR that will work with MacOS 10.15 Catalina? If this is not in the right place feel free to move it.

YAC Reader? Simple Comic Reader?
    BB

Thanks. I will find it online I suppose.

Warning! I am getting a "malicious" software warning when I try to run this so be careful....I am on an iMac I don't know about a Windows machine.

The "malicious software" warning is probably because the software has not been vetted by Apple. It has still been signed by the developer, so if it is a software from a trustworthy developer fetched from a reliable source (and Github is one such source), it should be safe to run.

You will need to allow the computer to run software from not only the App Store but designated developers as well, but it's a rather minor security hit.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    The "malicious software" warning is probably because the software has not been vetted by Apple. It has still been signed by the developer, so if it is a software from a trustworthy developer fetched from a reliable source (and Github is one such source), it should be safe to run.

You will need to allow the computer to run software from not only the App Store but designated developers as well, but it's a rather minor security hit.
    Well I had not thought about that. My Mac is set to run from trusted developers from Apple...I will go in later today and change it then try to re-run it thanks.