Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

top 5

Eros
    Fat Cobra
    Wolverine
    Daredevil
    Hercules

Astonishing Member

Shonobi Shaw should be on that list. That guys has orgies with women only.

Peter (Parker) does surprisingly pretty well considering his wholesome personality. If he wasn't Marvel's mascot, and was allowed to have more of an edge, I'm sure he'd be at the top of the list. Considering his responsibilities though, I think he's doing pretty alright.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Peter (Parker) does surprisingly pretty well considering his wholesome personality. If he wasn't Marvel's mascot, and was allowed to have more of an edge, I'm sure he'd be at the top of the list. Considering his responsibilities though, I think he's doing pretty alright.
    With Spider-Man there are two eras. When he was married and then when the marriage got retconned. Before he got married, Peter dated a few girls but he only really made it with two (Felicia and MJ). He and Gwen Stacy never really did it. So Peter was on the chaste side...notable only for the fact that the girls he landed were real catches, and his wife is one of the most beautiful women in comics.

After the retcon, though Peter in about 1 comic-book year, has slept with 6 girls on the rebound from Mary Jane Watson. So Spider-Man is still on the chaster side compared to Matt Murdock and others. Maybe more than Reed Richards in his entire life?
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 10-10-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    With Spider-Man there are two eras. When he was married and then when the marriage got retconned. Before he got married, Peter dated a few girls but he only really made it with two (Felicia and MJ). He and Gwen Stacy never really did it. So Peter was on the chaste side...notable only for the fact that the girls he landed were real catches, and his wife is one of the most beautiful women in comics.

After the retcon, though Peter in about 1 comic-book year, has slept with 6 girls on the rebound from Mary Jane Watson. So Spider-Man is still on the chaster side compared to Matt Murdock and others. Maybe more than Reed Richards in his entire life?
    I was waiting for this. People do sleep on the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, although that's probably because generally speaking, while he does date and have sex, it's usually within the confines of a steady relationship, or an attempt at one, and he's not exactly the guy who makes the first move.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Scott Lang?
    Scott's the type who I think gets underrated by the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Immortals like Thor and Loki probably have them all beat. Thor as shown in Aaron's run is quite the randy guy. The fact that he's super handsome and a god also makes him quite the catch.
    Well, Young Thor at least.

Let’s add Tigra to the list
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Daken and Purple Man and Mesmero!?

Astonishing Member

Mesmero is a rapist, that doesn't count.

My one and only Casanova, I would carry his seeds.

B85D5B1F-4F0F-4F9F-BBAB-6490B75FE882.jpg