Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default How deep does Moria's experiments go?

Could we be looking at something to a modern Weapon X program.... secret origion of reality manipulation big and small... People like Domino and her luck powers affecting reality in her favor. Jaime Braddox. The Bendis reality manipulater that was wiped from existence (experiment gone wrong). And my fave off the wall one... ForgetMeNot, he manipulaties reality to forget him when he is gone.. Even if never done in books would make great fanfic. What other characters ciuld have come from her experiments. stretching the use of powers like Domino or ForgetMeNot above is encouraged. Not all experiments are a full sucess... Hickman makes me want to write fanfuc for first time in years!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Could we be looking at something to a modern Weapon X program.... secret origion of reality manipulation big and small... People like Domino and her luck powers affecting reality in her favor. Jaime Braddox. The Bendis reality manipulater that was wiped from existence (experiment gone wrong). And my fave off the wall one... ForgetMeNot, he manipulaties reality to forget him when he is gone.. Even if never done in books would make great fanfic. What other characters ciuld have come from her experiments. stretching the use of powers like Domino or ForgetMeNot above is encouraged. Not all experiments are a full sucess... Hickman makes me want to write fanfuc for first time in years!
    Wasn't Apocalypse supposed to be in the shadows behind the Weapon X program? Wasn't that all changed by Morrison--who was behind The World, Weapon X, and the creation of the Cuckoos?

We know that governments have been kidnapping and experimenting on mutants since nearly the beginning of the X-MEN comic book franchise, to make them into weapons so that human nations can fight human nations (because that is all still going on), and to use these bioengineered amalgams and hybrids to fight mutants. Magneto spent years hunting down these human-controlled bio-weapons before he became Magneto, after he stopped hunting Nazis. This was before he met Moira MacTaggert, as far as we know.

If Moira-10 is behind Weapon X and the Weapon-1 through whatever number, she was doing it behind Xavier and Magneto's backs. Wow, I was just basking in a revolutionary Wolverine as a knight fighting Moira-10's battles idea, but if Logan ever finds out that Moira-10 is actually behind his kidnapping and suffering?

BANNED

Her name is Moira Kinross.

Moria is that cave in the first LOTR movie.

As for how deep it goes...as deep as Hickman desires.

Moira threw the first brick at Stonewall

Moira faked the moon landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Wasn't Apocalypse supposed to be in the shadows behind the Weapon X program? Wasn't that all changed by Morrison--who was behind The World, Weapon X, and the creation of the Cuckoos?

We know that governments have been kidnapping and experimenting on mutants since nearly the beginning of the X-MEN comic book franchise, to make them into weapons so that human nations can fight human nations (because that is all still going on), and to use these bioengineered amalgams and hybrids to fight mutants. Magneto spent years hunting down these human-controlled bio-weapons before he became Magneto, after he stopped hunting Nazis. This was before he met Moira MacTaggert, as far as we know.

If Moira-10 is behind Weapon X and the Weapon-1 through whatever number, she was doing it behind Xavier and Magneto's backs. Wow, I was just basking in a revolutionary Wolverine as a knight fighting Moira-10's battles idea, but if Logan ever finds out that Moira-10 is actually behind his kidnapping and suffering?
    Weapon plus predates her
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Yeah, Weapon I is Captain America, so the program dates back to at least 1941. Moira wasn't born then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm pretty sure Proteus and Legion were the results of her and Xavier's breeding plan, also Rogers was Weapon Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Weapon I is Captain America, so the program dates back to at least 1941. Moira wasn't born then.
    Maybe Moira used time travelling...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I'm pretty sure Proteus and Legion were the results of her and Xavier's breeding plan, also Rogers was Weapon Zero.
    Wasnt Proteus conceived when Joe assaulted her? Thats either being retconned or its pretty effed up.

BANNED

I bet Moria created a zombie army at some point.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Moira rigged the cosmic storm that gave the Fantastic Four their powers so Reed and Sue can produce a child that can beat Galactus.

She also bullied Namor into helping Reed and Sue get back together.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I bet Moria created a zombie army at some point.
    They could resurrect all of Genosha in one swoop with the TO virus like Selene did. Xavier dumb.

The TO virus could be used for repowering - it's meant to be how Danielle Moonstar was repowered in Rosenberg's UXM (after she got infected in New Mutants: Dead Souls). But for resurrection? How can you infect someone who's already dead...?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

That was the whole premise of Necrosha. Selene brought back every dead mutants with their souls intact. Downside is she mixed some of her magic with the TO so they'd all obey her but the New Mutants were successful in purging Cypher of the TO and Selene's influence so it's doable.