Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

That cannon fodder is the best humanity has to offer? i hope it just cyclops and storm hubris but my god, humanity is trash if is true.

Poor Reed and Doom, they should sue them

About Cyclops and Storm...yeah they sound too enthusiastic, is the first number and they are already celebrating the victory. Obviously there is something more.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I really want to like this but the huge cast (that is also rotating) makes me feel like nobody will do much.

Also Yu, he is sometimes spectacular but he can rush things a little, here is hoping he brings his A game.

BANNED

Lmao I assumed orchis would be a bigger threat moving forward.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

This preview just might be the greatest Magneto puppet show ever.

Vulcan!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Orchis will probably be just a branch, then we go to find the man behind the man.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I really want to like this but the huge cast (that is also rotating) makes me feel like nobody will do much.

Also Yu, he is sometimes spectacular but he can rush things a little, here is hoping he brings his A game.
    I’m just hoping that the huge cast won’t make this a repeat of Hickman’s Avengers run where, after a while, most of them just feel like they’re just there rather than feeling impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    They do specify it’s their last base on Earth...

I see nothing wrong with the dialogues I think it is only the characters tired or discouraged with the situation after all who would not be after seeing the worst side of humanity ?

The way Cyclops refers to Xavier or Magneto is strange but I can't tell if it's a poorly written dialogue or if it has any deeper meaning.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I see nothing wrong with the dialogues I think it is only the characters tired or discouraged with the situation after all who would not be after seeing the worst side of humanity ?

The way Cyclops refers to Xavier or Magneto is strange but I can't tell if it's a poorly written dialogue or if it has any deeper meaning.
    Hickman is writing this and has had Cyclops speak like this during House of X so it's either nuScott's voice or there is still something affecting him from being reborn.

Also, Rachel has to go by Prestige as Jean has retaken the MG moniker for her mutant name, and I think Phoenix is off-limits. So Prestige (Askani or Revenant) are the only other ones left that are solely Rachel's. And most readers wouldn't know the other two so Prestige it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

It may seem like they are rubbing the salt "and this guys are suppose to be good? because the suck lol""yeah bro, not like us, the mutants"

It is intentional.

This is going to be an interesting ride.

In the minds of mutants they are the next natural step in humanity and as such see regular humans as dinosaurs or how the young sometimes see the old.

Then on the flip side you have the humans who don't want to just give up and lay down and let humanity as they know it become something else, something they don't know.

I can kind of see why hickman see the x-men as the villians based on this preview though. Someone is basically telling you "okay your done now, just enjoy life nature has it from here." but people want to create. But the X-men aren't wrong.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this is giving me xmen tas vibes I like it!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ooo Storm and Cyclops kicking ass together is something I didn't know I needed.

Awesome preview. This is Cyclops and Storm at their best as leaders. It's the kind of thing that brings out the best in them. I hope to see plenty of this throughout this series.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.