Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
We have seen X-men have any dialogue in Hox or PoX /Dawn of X outside of Work/Combat and one ceremony. People are judge personalities based on couple page of dialogue. This X-men are going to more human and friendly because outside of combat this is the safest environment the X-men have in awhile. Outside of combat,It is going to be mutants in environment where there isn't hate and fear for them. People are projecting what they think the run is going to be. The X-men haven't been cold and militant. Cyclops was telling jokes in combat, Storm was expressive as hell in the ceremony and in the council meeting, Jean was still compassionate. Monet was still standoffish. Nightcrawler was expressive and jovale when he said his rule on the council.
If you say so; personally I found everyone's dialogue to be even colder and more militant here than in those prior scenarios. I'm not picking up any of the warmth Storm usually exudes in such speeches, such as when she was addressing the people of Wakanda's praise; in Hickman's ceremony she sounded more like she was spouting an ideology than actually celebrating a victory.

Plus, as for Cyclops...no, I'm sorry, I have to disagree. I'm not seeing any warmth or humour from that one; in fact, he sounds exactly like when he was preaching Hope as the mutant Messiah and embraced the power of the Phoenix.