Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    That was Bishop, or Dazzler (Agent of SHIELD), Dark X-Men and Freedom Force.

Always ends bad.
    And the Sentinels ends worse, several mutants in the past have worked Well with shield and the avengers. Dont see the problem beyond the writers.

One thing, the Dark XMen were almost a villain team, chosen by Osborn

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    25 pages of anti-Teen Cable ranting
    25 pages about Hickman hates Jean
    15 pages of Scott x Logan
    drive-by Trini post about Jean's thighs
    When Teen Cable stops sucking, I’ll stop saying he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    And the Sentinels ends worse, several mutants in the past have worked Well with shield and the avengers. Dont see the problem beyond the writers.

One thing, the Dark XMen were almost a villain team, chosen by Osborn
    That is my point, it was an villain team and they were the official government X-Men.

Do we have a strict no spoilers not even hidden policy for DoX stuff too? There's some Reddit movement.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

the advanced reviews have been very spoilerish too.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Do we have a strict no spoilers not even hidden policy for DoX stuff too? There's some Reddit movement.
    Moderators say no spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    We should assume the rules are the same, for the sake of fairness to users who want to browse the forum and remain free of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Moderators say no spoilers
    Mm okay :|

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I’m mostly a DC fan but had interest in the x-men for a long time. I’m excited that the X-men are going in a fresh new direction. However, I would really like Polaris and Havok get some fresh characterization. No more mind controls storytelling about these two. Especially Lorna! I always loved both characters and I think it’s time for them to shine more. It’s not that I hate any other characters, it’s just time for me to see less of the usuals and more of the lesser used X-men. I hope my wish comes true because both are in the preview.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the advanced reviews have been very spoilerish too.
    Well, If you ask me they are not because the issue is having more "things". Can not wait for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Angleman70 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I’m mostly a DC fan but had interest in the x-men for a long time. I’m excited that the X-men are going in a fresh new direction. However, I would really like Polaris and Havok get some fresh characterization. No more mind controls storytelling about these two. Especially Lorna! I always loved both characters and I think it’s time for them to shine more. It’s not that I hate any other characters, it’s just time for me to see less of the usuals and more of the lesser used X-men. I hope my wish comes true because both are in the preview.
    Lorna and Alex are in X-Men #1, but they haven't been a couple for a while and by the character descriptions put on Marvel's web site I don't think Lorna and Alex are getting back together soon.

Lorna and Alex will be rotating on the roster of X-Men, and it appears Lorna might often appear working with her father Magneto on a recurring basis as they are described as growing very close as a family.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lorna and Alex are in X-Men #1, but they haven't been a couple for a while and by the character descriptions put on Marvel's web site I don't think Lorna and Alex are getting back together soon.

Lorna and Alex will be rotating on the roster of X-Men, and it appears Lorna might often appear working with her father Magneto on a recurring basis as they are described as growing very close as a family.
    I figured out they were no longer together. That’s good for me. They both need to move on. Doesn’t mean they still could care for each other. I would really like Jean and Lorna to have some get together time. Hard to say if that would ever happen but her relationship with magneto getting better is good news.

I don't think anybody will get much. The cast rotates almost per issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Angleman70 View Post
    I figured out they were no longer together. That’s good for me. They both need to move on. Doesn’t mean they still could care for each other. I would really like Jean and Lorna to have some get together time. Hard to say if that would ever happen but her relationship with magneto getting better is good news.
    They have been moving to Lorna and Erik growing a lot closer every since X-Men blue. I actually felt that it was a huge failing in AoX-Man that they didn't even visit the father/daughter relationship at all. So I am really glad that they had them together in House of X, and Erik who doesn't often remove his helmet, seems to always remove his helmet when he talks to Lorna. It's pretty obvious that Erik trusts his daughter over everyone else.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    They have been moving to Lorna and Erik growing a lot closer every since X-Men blue. I actually felt that it was a huge failing in AoX-Man that they didn't even visit the father/daughter relationship at all. So I am really glad that they had them together in House of X, and Erik who doesn't often remove his helmet, seems to always remove his helmet when he talks to Lorna. It's pretty obvious that Erik trusts his daughter over everyone else.
    I always like Magneto's interactions with his kids, they make him more human, the fact that they are complicated and imperfect only makes them better, his kids always hit a soft spot on him and he on them (even if sometimes they hate him)
    Lorna is the only family he has left sadly, not bad for lorna, now she can get all the attention, I just miss Wanda and Pietro being part of the family.