Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good point. The old Marvel handbooks said that Quicksilver had superhuman strength in his legs, which makes sense considering that he doesn't have the Speed Force or anything like it granting him speed. So he is literally just running really fast. But Quicksilver doesn't have any strength feats beyond anything we have seen for CBPH characters. Quicksilver can blitz mooks and CBPH characters, but wasn't able to put Spider-man down when they fought. Here is Quicksilver admitting that his punches aren't stopping Spider-man:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    ........yes? I think?

Mileage may vary here, but the train feat happened immediately post super steroid abuse. It's probably not quite his baseline.

He can probably tear through a single snare, but not if Peter REALLY wraps the dude up with continuous layers
    His webbing has shown to hold mid-tiers like Rogue and Luke Cage in the early days so maybe it can hold him for a while at least now that I think about it.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Good point. The old Marvel handbooks said that Quicksilver had superhuman strength in his legs, which makes sense considering that he doesn't have the Speed Force or anything like it granting him speed. So he is literally just running really fast. But Quicksilver doesn't have any strength feats beyond anything we have seen for CBPH characters. Quicksilver can blitz mooks and CBPH characters, but wasn't able to put Spider-man down when they fought. Here is Quicksilver admitting that his punches aren't stopping Spider-man:

IIRC, he's supposed to be around a Class 1 with his arms and a Class 3 with his legs, or something along those lines.

I think that he's just outright dropped Spider-Man, and several other people at the same time, in a more recent showing, though.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 10-11-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    IIRC, he's supposed to be around a Class 1 with his arms and a Class 3 with his legs, or something along those lines.

I think that he's just outright dropped Spider-Man, and several other people at the same time, in a more recent showing, though.
    IIRC at the end of House of M, Quicksilver went off and rocked both Spider-Man and I believe Ms. marvel.